3.30.2008

Finally revealed!

As you can see, Wesley was thrilled with his early birthday surprise that Michael and I had planned for him. It was a FABULOUS show that wasn't just entertaining, but also very educational! I found myself really getting into what was going on and the 90 minute show flew right by. I definitely DO NOT recommend it to younger children or ones that frighten easily. The show can be extremely loud at times. Even Wesley became a little nervous when they would start "fighting". Other than that make sure that you GO GO GO!!!

The excited birthday boy

This Trex was the highlight of the show of course. You can click on either photo to see some more. I took MANY photos, but because I couldn't use a flash and the dinosaurs are always moving they came out pretty blurry.

T-rex

Is this the 400th post?

11 people showing me love:

Mason and Terri's Mom March 30, 2008 6:57 PM  

SOOO have to take Mason to the show IF it comes to NC!!! :-D

I hope you had a great weekend!!

BS March 30, 2008 8:12 PM  

Boys just love these kind of things, don't they? Hope you had a wonderful time.

Anonymous March 30, 2008 8:21 PM  

That looks like it was really fun. I'm not sure if it's something my girls would be into, but I have niece that might like it.

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Andrea March 30, 2008 9:48 PM  

Awww...look at his big grin! I'm glad he enjoyed it so much!

lynda w March 30, 2008 10:30 PM  

Wow, that looks great! My son would love that.

SJINCO March 30, 2008 11:26 PM  

I'm so glad you guys had fun and felt that the trip was worth it! I was nervous that you'd be disappointed!

And yeah, a lot of my photos were blurry too!

Melissa March 31, 2008 9:37 AM  

Wow, looks like a good time! Gavin would have loved it.

Chastity March 31, 2008 10:20 AM  

Haha,this actually looks like something my husband would enjoy!

Jessica March 31, 2008 4:26 PM  

Oh my goodness, that is SO cool! What a great birthday present (I think I'd enjoy it, too!).

Erin March 31, 2008 5:24 PM  

Wow I wish we could go see that show! It sounds really neat!

FlipFlop Mom April 02, 2008 3:32 PM  

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH there's one in Manchester!!!!!!!! I WANNA GOOOO!!!!! e-mail and tell me how much it cost.. would you???

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP