4.01.2008

Ribbies Clippies

Daddy and Lani

I recently came across a website named Ribbies Clippies that sells the most adorable ribbon clips. I was hesitant to order any because Lani's hair is so fine and barrettes tend to slip right out. Then I read about the "color coordinated foam grip" that she uses. I ordered the Emma Stripes and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! The grosgrain is beautiful, the quality is top notch, and the barrettes stayed in her hair all night. I will definitely be ordering more from Ribbies Clippies so that I have barrettes that match all of her outfits.

Is this the 400th post?

13 people showing me love:

Melissa April 01, 2008 10:34 AM  

I heard about them a while ago but never ordered. Katelyns hair is so fine and thin too. Glad they worked on Lani, I am heading over there now to check it out! Thanks

Karen April 01, 2008 12:03 PM  

Oh, I love them! They even have some named after my daughter!! I may have to get her some =)

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm April 01, 2008 12:36 PM  

I'm just glad Lani is leaving it in. :-D

Anonymous April 01, 2008 1:05 PM  

Cute! My girls' clips never stay in because they take them out! Bangs solved most of our issues. :)

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Donna April 01, 2008 2:35 PM  

loved when Merci was little and let me do her hair all cute! Now she does it and at times, it doesn't look so cute=)

Erin April 01, 2008 2:56 PM  

I'll have to check them out!

Andrea April 01, 2008 3:01 PM  

I love looking at little clippies! There are so many cute ones. :) I guess if they are right about us having a girl, I'll be spending a lot more time looking at clips and bows! ;)

Chastity April 01, 2008 9:42 PM  

Not to take away from Ribbies, but these things are SO extremely easy to make. A velvet ribbon is also good to use on the inside of the barrette to help fine hair stay in place; it works the same. If I ever hold a contest and you win, this is what I'll make you ;).

BS April 01, 2008 10:56 PM  

if only there weren't so many boys in the family ....

Anonymous April 02, 2008 12:56 AM  

Soooo cute!

FlipFlop Mom April 02, 2008 3:29 PM  

I LOVEEEEEE clippies.. I never wear my hair down.. I'm headed over to peek!!!!

SJINCO April 02, 2008 4:03 PM  

What a great photo of Lani and her Daddy.

And thanks for the tip on those clips, I have a friend who's been looking for something just like that for her daughter. I've passed the link on to her!

Deb April 04, 2008 12:26 PM  

Oh neat - I'll have to check them out for Becca. Thanks! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP