4.11.2008

Open letters

Dear anonymous emailer:

You are really beginning to annoy me with your emails. You seriously ask the STUPIDEST questions! I figured that I would answer your questions here just in case there are others stupid people who read this blog and are wondering the same things. It has been fun having my first "hater" though:) Thanks!!

~Wendy

Question #1:


Do you like Lani better than Wesley because you never post photos of him on your blog?!

Well, anyone who has truly read my blog knows that Wesley does not like having his photo taken. He often runs away, hides, or makes ridiculous faces as you can see in the photo below.

Never serious

Question #2:

Why didn't you spell Lani so that no one pronounces it correctly?

Well, this was not our intention when giving her this name. It is not Lawnee it is pronounced more like Lainee. Maybe I'll post a video with the correct pronunciation but I do notice that it's mostly old people who make this mistake so you must be really OLD or you just really like Loni Anderson!

Question #3:

I can't stand reading your blog when you bitch about New Hampshire winters.

Okay so this is more of a statement than a question, but whatever. All I have to say to this is "It's my blog and I will bitch if I want to"!! LOL!! If you don't like it then don't read...simple as that.

That's all the stupidity I can handle right now. Maybe I will post some more on another day!

20 people showing me love:

Donna April 11, 2008 2:52 PM  

Oh my. Why do people waste their time??

Bitching about the weather helps us get through it=)


Sorry you have to deal with this.

Emma in Canada April 11, 2008 4:24 PM  

Hmm...I think I've been reading Lani wrong this whole time. I was saying it like Lan-nee. Well, however you say it, I think it is a lovely name!

And I know what it is like to have a boy who is not fond of having his picture taken! I could do a whole scrapbooking spread on Liam with his hands covering his face. I also think that as they get older we just don't take as many pictures.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ April 11, 2008 4:41 PM  

HIGH 5! you tell that emailer who hides behind being "anonymous" I have a Blog Troll too...huh? wonder if it is the same one?
I find it baffling that this person still reads your Blog when they have nothing to nice to say...all I can say is...I THINK SOMEONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU! Don't beat yourself up over it...you are such a wonderful Mother who loves your kids equally, who is a New Hampshire Native and you have the right to Bitch about the long winter...Mostly...Lani is not hard to figure out on how to pronounce it? and also...I think all your true readers knows how much Wesly HATES the camera...I learned that in person! ( remember the Christmas tree Farm? lol) I could go on and on but....( biting my tongue!)

Trace April 11, 2008 4:51 PM  

Ohh..I'm so sorry for you! Loved the way you handled it though!

Trace

Melissa April 11, 2008 5:40 PM  

I LOVE reading your blog, love the way you spelled Lani, dont mind reading about your winter, and understand about your sons pictures! So there anonymous blogger!!

Mason and Terri's Mom April 11, 2008 9:18 PM  

haaaaa haaaa ha!

Oh and go get that youngin a haircut! OR SEND HIM DOWN HERE AND I CAN FLUB IT UP ...BAD!
(LIKE I just did Masons!!!!!~post coming!)

"J" April 11, 2008 10:33 PM  

Wow....that was weird!?!?!

Is someone really leaving you these questions? For real? lol

Chastity April 11, 2008 11:40 PM  

Hahaha...that is crazy! I've had a few blog haters in my time blogging but nothing regular, just a mean comment here and there. I honestly always wonder if it's someone that usually reads and comments just hiding behind being anonymous when I annoy them or make them mad.

BTW, I've had Lani's name wrong all along too. I think it's the English teacher in me...I rely on standard English grammar rules anytime I read something, even names. In my mind it would have to have an "ai" (Laini) or an e (Lanie) at the end for me to pronounce it the way you do, but now that I know I get used to the true pronunciation. That's going to take some time; I'm so used to my way, lol.

SJINCO April 11, 2008 11:56 PM  

Interesting. Gotta love haters.




NOT.

Anonymous April 12, 2008 12:35 AM  

Good job Wendy!! I have to be honest...that's one thing I've never dealt with on my blog....on Flickr yes, but my blog...no.

I can't stand stupidity....I think I'm too old for it!

Anonymous April 12, 2008 12:35 AM  

I can't believe that!!!! The nerve of some people! If it's that bad for them & they choose to handle themselves this way, they should stop reading!!

I, for one (of many!) happen to LOVE your blog~you're truly genuine. As far as you loving Lani more than Wesley because of the picture deal~that's a bunch of baloney! I remember you posting about Wesley not liking having his pic taken when I first started reading your blog~& that's been how long now (I've been reading a WHILE) ;) Justin just turned 12 in December & he's the same way concerning the camera~I think it's just a "boy" thing when they begin getting older.

Truthfully though, Wendy, I WOULD NOT let this person bother you~it's NOT worth the time/stress. Your friends in blogland love you & KNOW what a great person & Mom you are & mostly, your children know; so don't sweat it. Don't give this person the time of day! If I were you, now that you've "said your peace", I'd just ignore them! That's the best way to deal w/someone like this!

Take care & don't let this get to you :)

Laura April 12, 2008 8:18 AM  

Quite audacious the questions! I think your blog is just a normal fun mommy blog. You're caring and have a good sense of humor. How could ANYONE love the perpetual snow we've had this year? Um, okay...the snow sports people maybe.
I thought the worst part was suggesting that you don't love Wesley as much because Lani has more snaps! You're with her all day, which makes getting pictures easier. :)

Someone really emailed you those questions? Was it all from one person? What a looser!

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous April 13, 2008 5:00 AM  

Hi Wendy,

I finally made it to your blog and I read this. What are people thinking? I once had some hater comments on my blog and it sort of hurts because you are allowing people on your site to read your thoughts and then they critique the living daylights out of you. I think you are handling it better than I did. I ended up finally using an alias so I could blog freely. Good job!

Hey, are you still in touch with Shanilie? I have lost all contact with her, as I have with most people out here in blog land. Just curious if she is still blogging and how she is doing...if you know.

Blessings,

Ellie

FlipFlop Mom April 13, 2008 9:28 AM  

HAR HAR HAR... I pronounce Lani right.. na na na boo boo!!! maybe it's because I can Bitch about NH weather too.. so Only us NHrites can understand it!!! LOL LOL...

Why do people have to hate and judge???

OH WAIT... it's that funny thing called LOWWWWWWWWWWW ok.. sing the song with me... "low low low low low....".. You know the one...

SELF-ESTEEM!!! and hurting someone only makes them feel better....

Oh well...

I TOTALLY understand about PICS too!!! one that loves them.. and hates them.. I absolutely HATE having my pic taken.. ever seen one of me???? NOPE!!!

You rock girl.. keep on talking!! I'll always listen!!

Anonymous April 13, 2008 12:17 PM  

I can't believe you get hate mail. Too crazy. People really need to find better ways to spend their time.

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Jesser April 13, 2008 11:55 PM  

It's lovely that there's way more good than bad out there, but sometimes the BAD really gets to you. :P to the idiots. Just shaddup if you can't be polite.

Kristin April 14, 2008 1:13 AM  

I"m always intrigued at why some random, anonymous person would take precious minutes out of their day to make ridiculous comments on someone else's blog - about someone else's life & life choices.

Don't these people have anything better to do?

I only get haters when I post about my IL's. I have my theories about who they may be. But by the judging of your haters - I couldn't even guess. Who seriously does that?

Shannon April 14, 2008 10:10 AM  

snort... if they would read your blog you repeat a number of times how much Wes doesn't like having his picture taken... but I do think I was saying Lani name wrong too... but oh well she is still cute!

Deb April 14, 2008 3:39 PM  

Ugh - how annoying for you to have to deal with! I've had a few comments like that too - I wish people would just quit reading if they find what a blogger is writing about so objectionable. I love your blog, Lani's name, Wesley's goofy photos and all! :)

Jessica April 16, 2008 8:53 AM  

I can't believe someone would waste their time (& yours!) writing such nonsense. Time & again those seem to be the selfish insecure people with no lives.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP