4.12.2008

Weekly Winners Number Eight



Silly cousins

The cousins being goofy at Jenna's birthday party.
These are the normal photos I get, unlike this gem!!

Wake Up

We were playing "night night" on Wesley's bed.

Tear drops

Alex was so sad after his Mommy left one morning.
This tear stayed even after he was running around and playing.

Dirty kitty

Chloe the cat! She loves to roll around on the dirt road then track it all into my house.
Isn't she so sweet! NOT!!!

18 people showing me love:

Andrea April 13, 2008 9:37 AM  

Great pictures again...I LOVE that one of Lani with her big grin, and the one of Alex with his tear...precious!!

Anonymous April 13, 2008 10:17 AM  

Oh that sweet little tear. :(

Great shots, all of them!

Kellyology April 13, 2008 10:30 AM  

You have a cute one there! And that tear...melted my heart.

Have a good week!

Anonymous April 13, 2008 11:16 AM  

The tear is so precious - but I love the one of the big grin!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) April 13, 2008 12:17 PM  

That tear is KILLING me! Great shot!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ April 13, 2008 12:41 PM  

Love yours cats' Belly Button! that is funny~

Anonymous April 13, 2008 1:31 PM  

Awesome choices this week :) Love the one of Lani playing nite-nite~she's adorable!! The tear one is too sad :( It looks like all the cousins were having a good time ;)

Thanks for your comment on my blog this morning~I appreciate that :) Your pics always bring a smile to me as well :)

Karen Coutu April 13, 2008 1:38 PM  

The photo with the tear is great! It really evokes emotion, especially with the black and white.

J April 13, 2008 3:21 PM  

The tear just breaks my heart. Great pics!

Unknown April 13, 2008 3:49 PM  

Aww, that tear photo is so sad!

Anonymous April 13, 2008 4:10 PM  

Aw, these are so sweet.

the planet of janet April 13, 2008 4:11 PM  

the tear photo is just heart-breaking.

beautiful shots.

Elissa L. April 13, 2008 6:17 PM  

oh my gosh, that tear drop photo is too much!

SJINCO April 13, 2008 9:14 PM  

Love the little guy with the tear. The poor thing!

Laura April 13, 2008 9:48 PM  

Woops! forgot to comment when I was on this morning...

Are you really on Week 8 already? :P
I like the tear too. It must have been really hard for that kiddo's mom to leave! I don't think I could do it.

Scylla April 13, 2008 10:54 PM  

Wow!! I have a Chloe cat too! Though yours looks a lot more satisfied with life. Mine is neurotic siamese with PTSD.

Jesser April 13, 2008 11:32 PM  

That photo of Lani in bed is sooooo cute. What a doll.

Shannon April 14, 2008 10:10 AM  

too cute!! love the photos

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP