4.10.2008

Nothing

I have nothing too exciting for you tonight! We spent a lot of time outside today since it was BEAUTIFUL. I did take some photos, but I actually do not feel like dumping my camera. I had the kids I watch longer than normal tonight since their Dad ran out of gas on his way here. UGH!! He has a diesel pick up and didn't have the money to put any in it. I feel so bad for those of you who have diesel trucks because it is so expensive now.

It's pretty definite that I am getting my nose pierced and hopefully Lisa will come down and hold my sweaty (that happens when I am nervous) hand;) Andrea sent me some videos to watch and they actually made me feel better about the whole process. I also googled some info to see what was out there and was encouraged by what I read. There was only a few "haters" who were all like "if you get a piercing you are such a loser who wants attention, blah, blah, blah" LOL!! I am going to call the place who did my daisy tattoo and see how much they charge for a small stud. I better get it done quickly before I whimp out.

Okay...so I am rambling now. Hope everyone has a good night. I am excited because ER is back on tonight. I have loved that show from the George Clooney days!!!

7 people showing me love:

Anonymous April 10, 2008 9:24 PM  

I've been wanting to get my eyebrow pierced, but have put it off because I didn't think I could get it done with the type of jewelry I want... I want a very small simple ring that sits close to the skin.. I don't want anything that sticks out too much. I guess I should just go to a piercing place and see what they have, or what they say.

I've had lots of friends get their noses done, and they've all love it. So, GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to hear all about it!

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

"J" April 10, 2008 10:18 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...I wanted a small stud too but I whimped out! =( Let me know how it goes!!! GOOD LUCK...JUSR DO IT!!!

Erin April 10, 2008 10:21 PM  

My little sister has her nose pierced. It's a tiny little silver stud. :)

Gina April 10, 2008 11:54 PM  

I think it's a great idea. I wish I was brave enough because they look beautiful. Probably isn't too painful. Good luck!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ April 11, 2008 9:13 AM  

Yep...I sure will just let me know when you go! It will be fun. I just passed that place you got your tattoo the other day! Lets Go!

Donna April 11, 2008 9:42 AM  

You will look cute, and then I can see how it looks, because I could never imagine myself with one. Always kinda wanted to.

Just don't be like my mom and wear a hoop, she looks like a weirdo. Trying to be cool I guess.

SJINCO April 11, 2008 11:57 PM  

Do it. Do it.

:)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP