4.09.2008

YIKES!!!

Oh my word!! I think that I want to get my nose pierced with a teeny tiny diamond. YIKES!!!! Will they do it if I am seriously drunk? LOL! Not afraid of anything but the anticipation of the pain.

If yours is or was pierced what was your experience like?

11 people showing me love:

Anonymous April 09, 2008 11:39 PM  

I had my navel pierced 4 years ago...didn't feel a thing. The only bummer was that I couldn't go swimming in a pool/lake for 8 months...loved the piercing, but had to take it out when I had my knee surgery....tried to put it back in three weeks later, but it got infected.... :o(

Go for it!

Emma in Canada April 10, 2008 12:56 AM  

Nose? Not me, but I wish I had gotten my eyebrow done all those years ago.

I say go for it! How long can pain last! And I love the little tiny studs, they look so nice.

Magnolia Sun April 10, 2008 9:29 AM  

Never had it done although watched a friend of mine get hers done, just so you know it bleeds A LOT! Good luck.

Drea April 10, 2008 10:17 AM  

My friend Lis has her nose pierced. its cute on her! I personally could never pull it off tho. My nose just isnt that cute ;-) you have a cute one tho! I think as long as its a tiny diamond it look good. no loops!!

I hear the pain isnt to bad either. May tear up a bit but no worse than a big tattoo im sure.

Drea April 10, 2008 10:19 AM  

Oh and for ur amusement check these out


http://youtube.com/watch?v=rRmnjQVfJTs


http://youtube.com/watch?v=TzH-XmcI4Xs&feature=related << the 2nd one looks more paintful than the 1st

Trace April 10, 2008 4:27 PM  

I have my belly button and tongue pierced but not my nose. I do know lots of people who have had it done though and they say it just stings like when you get your ears pierced. :)

Trace

SJINCO April 10, 2008 6:24 PM  

I got mine done about a year ago. It hurt some, and did bleed a little, but once it was over and done with it didn't hurt a bit.

The only thing that bothered me was that I could see it in my line of vision, and well, that took some getting used to! Now I totally forget I even have it!

And I have to say this - if you can stand getting tattoo'ed - you can pierce your nose. No problem.

Email me if you want, we can discuss more :)

Anonymous April 10, 2008 6:39 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dianna April 11, 2008 12:49 AM  

Just the thought freaks me out. Sorry I'm a loser when it comes to unnecessary pain.

Chastity April 11, 2008 11:18 AM  

I'm not a piercing kind of person at all...but if I was tied down and forced to have something pierced I guess it would be my nose with the tiniest little diamond ever found. I'm sure the pain isn't unbearable. You've had a tattoo and two kids....it'll be a piece of cake.

Anonymous April 12, 2008 12:57 AM  

I think they're cute! One of my sisters has one & she loves it!! I'd get it if I were you. Last year, I got my upper right ear pierced & was nervous about doing it at first, but I just bit the bullet & did it. Post pics if you do ;)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP