3.03.2008

UGH!!

Things on the weight loss front have been really sucky:( I talked to my endocrinologist and he is happy to hear about my attempt, but says that until I get my sugars regulated that I am not going to see much weight loss. He is so right!! There has been only a 2 pound loss this month with no gains. GRR!! This is so frustrating, but I can only look forward to getting back on my medication, warm weather so I can go walking, and possibly joining a local Curves. Not a big fan, but in this small town it's about my only choice. Of course I could climb the 8 foot snow banks in my front yard....over and over;)

3 people showing me love:

Anonymous March 03, 2008 5:17 PM  

Ugh. I think everyone's feeling some mid-winter burn out. I know I am. I missed weigh in this week (mostly due to Tabby's party) and I have not been eating well ... though I've kept up with exercise overall pretty well and I did go skiing twice. We'll see next Saturday. :P Hope you can bust through the plateau ... and BRING ON SPRING!!

Anonymous March 04, 2008 8:46 PM  

Oh girl.. I wish you lived right next to me.. I'd get you out.. walking.. exercising!! HOWEVER.. I feel your pain with the snowbanks!! UGH!! It's going to melt soon.. it's going to melt soon.. and I'm sooooo hoping my oil that was delivered yesterday is going to be my last.. til next winter!!!!! Ü

Anonymous March 05, 2008 3:44 PM  

I know how you feel. I am trying to loose wieght and I have a health issue as well. I am 25 and I have Hyperthyroidism and Graves disease. Not fun. But it is what it is. I was in a wheelchair for three years and have been walking now for a month and a half. I have a blog and just posted today about my strugle. I have lost 15 pounds with my little friend Special K. You should read my post. Let me know if you find something that works for you.
Sherry

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP