3.02.2008

Looking forward to....

Visiting Lisa at the lake!!
Swimming lesson
Getting caught in a Summer rainstorm.
Farmer tans and the ocean.
"sword" fighting in the sprinkler
wagon rides
First jump in to the freezing ocean water in May
Going to the park
sitting by the bonfire
making "dinner" with the hose and *GASP* beer bottles:)
Oh....and seeing our fence and that neighbors yapper dogs!! Scroll down to see what this fence looks like now!

9 people showing me love:

Magnolia Sun March 02, 2008 10:05 PM  

I wish you could have been down here this weekend - gorgeous. I hope your snow melts soon.

SJINCO March 02, 2008 10:43 PM  

Hmmm, sounds like someone is ready for SPRING. Me too. ME TOO.

Megan March 02, 2008 10:48 PM  

Sounds like spring fever! Thanks for entering my contest. You have 2 tickets in the hat! Good luck!

Jesser March 02, 2008 11:32 PM  

OOh... spring fever going on big time here!! A record high yesterday followed by COLD BLOWING SNOWY all day. BAHHHH!!!

Bring on the warm weather!

Chastity March 03, 2008 8:18 AM  

Oh wow...I knew you had snow, but I never realized it was that much! I don't know how you function like that. Even though we don't have the snow, I'm still very ready for warm weather!

Deb March 03, 2008 12:09 PM  

Oh, you've got me so in the mood for spring! I am so tired of looking outside and seeing just gray and snow and slush... And rain today. Oh well - at least it's starting to melt all of the snow finally! :)

AM March 03, 2008 3:00 PM  

Wow, I scrolled down and saw the fence now! MAN! That is a LOT of snow. I cant even fathom that. Today it is sunny and 70. Sorry. :)

Laura March 04, 2008 7:25 PM  

Ah good times! Pretty cool that I remember (nearly) all of those pictures. :)

Anonymous March 10, 2008 1:18 AM  

wow so nice! good luck!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP