3.02.2008

All done and a midwest vacation!!

I am not sure how many of you noticed, but I quit doing paid posts. I was saving up for my camera which I was already blessed with thanks to my taxes, so I stopped! They were taking up too much of my already busy day now that Lani and the kids I watch are ON THE MOVE!! I also was truly getting sick of seeing those meaningless posts on my blog. I deleted them all!! If I had a blog with more traffic I may have stayed on but the $5 posts just weren't wort it anymore.

On to our vacation....

This Summer we are planning a trip to Illinois to visit my grandparents. They live near Peoria and there is NOTHING to do!! We plan on heading to St. Louis to visit the zoo, children's museum, and the arch of course. Can any of you locals recommend any other family friendly fun in this area? We wouldn't be against heading up to Chicago since we will be there for almost 2 weeks. I would love ANY ideas:)

I also wanted to mention an adorable giveaway over at Simple!! Go on over and check it out:)


3 people showing me love:

Jill March 02, 2008 8:41 PM  

grants farm is in St Louis, all the PRETTY horses! There is a small zoo in Springfield, IL. If you havent ever had a ponyshoe or horseshoe, you can get them in one of the many restaurants there. I think the most recent one located was D'Arcy's pub.

Chastity March 02, 2008 9:43 PM  

I've only been to the airport in St. Louis, so I'm no help in that area. I did have fun in Chicago though...Navy Pier was fun. We were there in August, which I thought would be warm, but I felt like I needed to be wearing a jacket the entire time we were there.

I hate paid posts. I look at it this way, I don't watch commercials on TV, and I refuse to take time out of my blogging time to read what is basically a commercial. I get that some people make money from it, but I'm just not a fan.

Erin March 03, 2008 2:56 PM  

Have you all ever been to the Science Center? The kids would love that. I've heard Grant's Farm is great too, never been there though. There's also the butterfly house. And hey I'm 2 hours away! ;o)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP