3.02.2008

Weekly Winners Number Two


This is my second week joining "Weekly Winners". If you want to join in head over to Sarcastic Mom to sign up!

Lani was trying to tell me something very important. She has some of the sweetest, melt your heart expressions.


Lani watching Daddy shovel....agian!
Michaels rooster on his guitar.
Hopefully The K.nucklecocks will be out playing shows
again now that Scott has joined as drummer!
Want some? Not the greatest picture, but I love to show off to my
warmer friends what they are missing:) We have lived here 6 winters
and the snow has never been this high!

27 people showing me love:

Andrea March 01, 2008 11:19 PM  

I just LOVE that picture of Lani...A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

Scylla March 02, 2008 8:29 AM  

Wow! What a heartbreaker! She is simply lovely!

Kellyology March 02, 2008 9:17 AM  

Ack! Those baby pictures are too precious!

Have a good week.

Anonymous March 02, 2008 10:23 AM  

I love the guitar shot! LOVE !

Anonymous March 02, 2008 10:38 AM  

the guitar shot is very cool, but that first one of Lani is just too cute! What a wee sweetie :)

Tasina March 02, 2008 11:00 AM  

That really is a melt your heart expresssion - great pics.

Texasholly March 02, 2008 11:13 AM  

that snow...I can't imagine!

Unknown March 02, 2008 11:50 AM  

Love the guitar!!
And her eyes in the first photo are amazing!

Laura March 02, 2008 12:03 PM  

Is she digging lining things up? The second pic is my fav--cuteness. :)

Yep. Watching Daddy shovel, got plenty of those here too!

Gabriel March 02, 2008 2:41 PM  

Great post! That first picture is just beautiful.

Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!

(My WW post)

Just Jinny March 02, 2008 3:12 PM  

What is snow? ha ha.

Looks like the little girl has that bowling thing all figured out. You just walk the ball right up to the pins. Genius!!

SJINCO March 02, 2008 4:09 PM  

Whoa, is that the TOP of your fence? Love the photos, they are all fantastic. Loving your new camera are you?

Anonymous March 02, 2008 5:50 PM  

Oh, wow, she is just cute beyond cute!! Love your pictures and so glad you joined the Weekly Winners. It's fun, isn't it?

Happy Campers March 02, 2008 6:01 PM  

Oh, her eyes are so soulful. How will you EVER tell this child "No"! to anything! :)

I've never seen that much snow in my life. Here in Texas, we get excited if there's a light dusting :)

Anonymous March 02, 2008 6:29 PM  

That first photo of your cherub is beutiful.

Julie March 02, 2008 8:32 PM  

That first photo is just so adorable! Great photos. And thanks for the snow photo...we are already having days in the 80's, so our hot hot days of summer are coming way to soon.

Woman with a Hatchet March 02, 2008 9:01 PM  

Thanks for dropping by.

You're right about the heartmelting expression! So sweet!

Lauren @ mostly i run March 02, 2008 10:37 PM  

That first photo of Lani is wonderful!

Also, cool guitar, and I'm glad we don't often get more than a few inches of snow!

dawn224 March 02, 2008 11:01 PM  

That's a LOT of snow!

Anonymous March 02, 2008 11:58 PM  

That first picture is so sweet!

The last picture with the snow...being a born and raised Yankee, I don't mind snow so much, but today in Alabama it was mid 70's and I had all the windows in the house open...I don't think I'm missing too much!! Here's hoping you thaw soon!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) March 03, 2008 12:09 AM  

That first shot is stunning!

Nice guitar shot, too. :-)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys March 03, 2008 1:04 AM  

Beautiful ♥ Little girl - Lani is
all winners

thanks for visiting me
My Little Drummer boys

Erin March 03, 2008 2:53 PM  

OMG I scrolled down to see what the fence looks like now...and couldn't find it. It took me a minute to realize the last picture was your yard full of tons of snow! Goodness that's a lot! So glad it's not us!

Elissa L. March 03, 2008 3:23 PM  

What a cutie. And that is a lot of snow!!

Amy March 03, 2008 7:59 PM  

What a sweet face and I can sympathize with all the snow, I'm in Maine!

tommie March 03, 2008 9:03 PM  

What a cutie she is!

That is a lot of snow. Living in TX, it is nonexistent!

Anonymous March 03, 2008 10:47 PM  

That guitar shot is awesome

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP