3.04.2008

Lani's winnings


I entered a contest over at Simple to win this cute train. It is for 3+, but Lani loves to try and lace it back up. I only let her use it under my supervision though because the string is long and I am nervous that she could get hung up on it. Probably being over protective, but crazier things have happened. Notice the mess in the background? Wesley decided to get his Thomas track out that he hasn't played with in years. Yeah, that lasted for about 15 minutes.

8 people showing me love:

Laura March 04, 2008 7:23 PM  

You sure are quite the one for winning things! Congratulations!! :) Sadly I have no such luck...not that I've entered in many give-aways though. Lani sure seems to have quite the developed fine motor skills for her age--very impressive. A regular Montessori kid, huh.

Anonymous March 04, 2008 8:23 PM  

Lucky Little Lani! Must take after her Mommy! :)

Donna March 04, 2008 8:37 PM  

I saw you won that train...lucky you!!

It looks fun, and good for her fine motor skills!

Unknown March 04, 2008 8:38 PM  

Cute train!

Jessica March 04, 2008 10:15 PM  

That is so cute! And, how cool that you won! I totally need to start entering these contests. :)

SJINCO March 04, 2008 10:15 PM  

SO cute! And congrats on the win, it's fun winning contests isn't it!?

Anonymous March 05, 2008 12:14 AM  

I love her curled up toes!!!

Erin March 07, 2008 10:28 AM  

Hailey would love that train! She's just started getting into the whole "lacing" thing. I want to find her a good big wooden bead set, any ideas??

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP