3.05.2008

Wordless Wednesday

cute
My neighbor creates these with a chainsaw! I think this is one of his first because of all the cracks. I am planning on going to his shop/store this Summer to get some photos of his other work because it is awesome. Goes way beyond the usual bears sculptures that you see! Lani loves this bear. She walks by with and says "rarrr" with her claws out:)

11 people showing me love:

AM March 05, 2008 8:33 AM  

That's very cool. I like original mailboxes/stands.

Melissa March 05, 2008 8:55 AM  

How creative!

Andrea March 05, 2008 9:06 AM  

That is really neat! I'd definitely not be even close to that talented with a chainsaw...or anything else for that matter! haha. :)

kristie March 05, 2008 9:19 AM  

oh, i'd love to see more pictures of his creations! there's a place at the beach that has these and sometimes they are outside 'making' them.

Chastity March 05, 2008 9:34 AM  

There's a man that lives near my church that does these as well. Some of his are gigantic. It's not really my style, but if I had a cabin in the woods or something it'd be pretty neat.

Laura March 05, 2008 10:03 AM  

HEY! It's *Wordless* Wednesday. :P
I'm pretty sure I just saw some words!!
Beautiful pic though, and very creative mailbox post--those sure can sell for a lot.

Devoted Mama March 05, 2008 12:03 PM  

That's pretty cool & creative! I'd love to see more pics of his other art when you visit his shop/store!

MomOf4 March 05, 2008 3:54 PM  

How very pretty! Neat post! Happy WW!

SJINCO March 05, 2008 4:00 PM  

Very cool! Those bear statues are very popular here, they are everywhere!

And my gosh, they are expensive!

Unknown March 05, 2008 4:55 PM  

Awesome mailbox - I can't blame you for wanting one! And oh the snow! Wow!

Deb March 05, 2008 10:17 PM  

Oh that's really creative - what a wonderful idea for a mailbox! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP