3.23.2008

Happy Easter!

CHEEEZE
Here are the kids after digging into their baskets of goodies!
Notice Lani's green hand from yesterday's egg decorating fun?
You can click on their sweet faces to see more photos over at Flickr.
Be sure that you do because I took some seriously sweet photos of Lani!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!! Ours was busy and stressful to be perfectly honest:) But, now that I am able to finally relax and look at all the pictures I see that the GOOD moments certainly outweigh the bad.

We went over to Michael's parents for brunch. It was fine once we arrived, but Lani was not too cheery on the ride over. She wasn't too happy about rushing around to get out of the house. There was a lot of good food, chocolate, Easter goodies and of course....BUBBLES!!

Once we arrived home the egg hunt was postponed since it was so dang cold! Instead we decided to dance, and blow some more BUBBLES! I wont even mention the whole mess that came about once we decided to put Wesley's "new" bed together! Yeah...should have taken 15 minutes, but it ended up being hours:) LOL!!

5 people showing me love:

Jesser March 23, 2008 11:50 PM  

LOL. Too cute. Esp. love the green hand!!! We had bubbles here too. a BIIIIIG hit.

Deb March 24, 2008 12:18 PM  

Aww, what a wonderful picture of the two of them! :)

Drea March 24, 2008 12:53 PM  

cute pic! :-) i miss my rebel :-( sniffle!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ March 24, 2008 5:55 PM  

Love the green hand! I love that picture of them together.

Laura March 24, 2008 10:48 PM  

Really cool picture! Looks like you're having as much sun as we are.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP