3.23.2008

Weekly Winners Number Five




Concentration
Concentrating on coloring her Easter eggs
Pretty eggs

Wesley's eggs
Glittery
Wait for me....
Wait for me

Orange submarine



Future astronaut

17 people showing me love:

Anonymous March 23, 2008 3:08 PM  

Great pics this week~love the concentration one~too cute :) Hope you & your family had a nice Easter :)

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) March 23, 2008 3:14 PM  

Very nice. "Wait for me" is my favorite. :)

Lauren @ mostly i run March 23, 2008 4:38 PM  

Nice photos. I particularly love the black and white shots.

Unknown March 23, 2008 4:40 PM  

I love the first photo! and the wait for me one too!

Anonymous March 23, 2008 4:53 PM  

I love them all! Happy Easter!

Anonymous March 23, 2008 5:18 PM  

Wonderful Winners Wendy!!

Jeanette March 23, 2008 7:54 PM  

Great pictures. Something about a black and white picture..really adds dimension or something.

Texasholly March 23, 2008 8:55 PM  

Love the first one and the eggs. Great pictures.

Amy March 23, 2008 10:06 PM  

The black and white is so sweet. My daughter is that age. I love the soft, innocent features.

the planet of janet March 23, 2008 11:08 PM  

ok -- inquiring minds must know: is there still really that much snow where you are?????

i love love love the black and white photos. they are beautiful.

Jessica R. March 24, 2008 12:14 AM  

That first shot is spectacular!
And you have to love glitter eggs!

Anonymous March 24, 2008 1:08 AM  

Oh my gosh, those are all excellent and so incredibly adorable. Really, I loved these shots.

Author March 24, 2008 3:23 PM  

Your children are adorable. The first picture is classic, I love it.

Erin March 24, 2008 3:57 PM  

I love Lani's concentration on dying the eggs. And the one you titled Wait For Me...that is totally frameable...looks like a print you'd buy somewhere! I love it!

Kim March 24, 2008 10:26 PM  

I just can't even believe how much snow you have up there! The first picture is my favorite, fabulous!

Laura March 24, 2008 10:46 PM  

I like "wait for me" best, the colors are so perfect!

The Apron Queen March 25, 2008 11:03 PM  

What a lovely family. I'm new to Weekly Winners.

Stop by sometime. I'll fix you a glass of iced tea & you can put your feet up.

Confessions of an Apron Queen:
http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP