3.14.2008

Dancing Queen

Here is the video that I mentioned in the post below. Now remember that Michael is very upset about the "mess" in the background so just look at Lani, okay? Great!! I think the sound may be a little off, but you can see her dance moves. Enjoy:)

Dancing from Wendy on Vimeo.

7 people showing me love:

Erin March 14, 2008 11:51 AM  

She's got some fancy footwork going there! Too cute!

Jessica March 14, 2008 5:24 PM  

She's so cute! I love the dance moves!

Donna March 14, 2008 5:34 PM  

How funny!

E really enjoyed watching her!

Andrea March 14, 2008 10:05 PM  

Aww! That is SO adorable! :) And the mess isn't that messy! I've seen a million times worst than that! :)

Wind Blossom March 15, 2008 2:29 AM  

How hilariously priceless!

Melissa Goodsell March 15, 2008 8:16 AM  

LOL that is SO SO cute!!
Melx

FlipFlop Mom March 18, 2008 9:40 AM  

ahhhhhhhh that's too cute!!! She'll be like a Solid Gold Dancer.. lOL LOL ( I always wanted to be one!! LOL LOL)...

Ahhhhh Lani's to cute to see the mess in the background.. PLUS..
A clean house is a sign of a DULL woman... Girl.. you got it going on!!! And trust me.. you wanna see a messy house.. jump in your car NOW.. and come over!! LOL LOL

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP