2.15.2008

Our Valentine's Celebration

We don't spend too much for Valentine's Day in our house. I am not a big jewelry person and I told Michael that I would beat him if he bought me chocolate;) Michael did get me a gift certificate to my favorite scrapbook store and something for my laptop. The kids and I bought Michael a movie, a stuffed "love bug" and some of his favorite candies. We bought the kids some cute tins with their favorite treats and cards of course. We were able to find Lani an Elmo one with cookies in it since she can't have chocolate.

Tonight Michael and I are going out to dinner at Olive Garden. We have a lot of gift certificates left from Christmas to use. His parents are going to watch the kids for us. I am glad to be going out just the two of us...we really need it.

I also did our taxes last night and barring any car troubles, Michael said that I can purchase my dream camera!! That's the best valentine's present EVER!!!

9 people showing me love:

Montreal Mama February 15, 2008 2:06 PM  

I love my XT! It is truly an amazing camera!

Donna February 15, 2008 2:20 PM  

I am so jealous!! Would love to have one of those to play with!!

I am going to have to get a new laptop, mine is on it's last leg=( I am begging for an Apple. We will see.

Jesser February 15, 2008 2:39 PM  

OOh ... there is little joy greater than a DSLR. I hope it allll works out (though, of course, I'm partial to my specific make/model ... hehe)!

Matt wasn't supposed to buy me anything and he completely broke the rules ... and I can't get very mad because as he explains it, he gets way more toys on a yearly basis than I do. I thought that was sweet.

Enjoy your date night! I'm trying to wrangle one together m'self.

AM February 15, 2008 3:09 PM  

Have a great great time tonight at OG. We still have one more GC for there to use up. LOVE that place. Splurge on breadsticks. :)

We got a really big refund this year ( I filed in mid-Janaury and recieved our refund Feb 1st) but sadly this year it went to pay off bills, pay back relatives. Next year!

"J" February 15, 2008 3:55 PM  

I love the camera!!!! That is a GREAT gift!!! =) I love taking pictures!!! "S" got t he biggest kick out of me taken pictures of our food so I would have something to blog about....lol =)

I just want my blog friends to see what I did =) I was proud of myself!!!

I hope yall had a GREAT night at O.G.!!!! =)

Anonymous February 15, 2008 11:42 PM  

Ohhh...what kind of camera are you looking for?

FlipFlop Mom February 16, 2008 9:00 AM  

ahhhhhhhh my dream Camera... NIKON!!!! oh they feel so much better in my hands than a Cannon!!! But.. my dream camera's picture still stays on my fridge.. we are busting out and buying a front loader... sighhh... I'm happy about it.. but gosh.. my extra money is gone..!! BOO HOO!!

I hope you had a GREAT time at the Olive Garden!!

SJINCO February 16, 2008 10:35 PM  

Hope you have a great Valentine's Dinner! And you'll absolutely LOVE that camera, I know I love mine!

Lisanne February 17, 2008 5:45 PM  

That's the camera that we have! ADORE it!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP