2.25.2007

Broken Down

Our car died:( On Thursday I do not watch Alex so Lani and I were heading out to run some errands! I went out to warm up the car and there was NOTHING!! I called Michael to let him know and he figured it was the battery because the same thing had happened earlier in the week! On Friday morning he attempted to jump start me but still there was NOTHING! He then replaced the battery and it started right up! We were relieved but soon realized we had no radio or interior lights. He checked the fuses but they were fine!

On Saturday we headed to Concord to run those errands that I wasn’t able to finish on Thur. and stopped by a friend of Michael’s who is a car expert and he checked it all out with his gadgets, but even he was stumped! He told us what we didn’t want to hear; “Take it to the dealer because I think that it is a computer problem”!! We headed back home and about half way there the car starts sputtering and everything stops working on the dashboard! If Michael used the directionals, the car would start to die! Same for the wipers and hazards! Needless to say we turned onto the road that takes us into where we live and the car DIED!!! Thank goodness we were only about 2 miles from home (maybe not even that far) and our neighbor came to save us! It was COLD and I was not walking home with Lani!!!

Now the car is at the dealer! Our insurance provides road side assistance so they towed it there for us! We will have to wait until Monday to see how much they are going to rob us for! WAH!! I cry because that morning our income tax was deposited into our savings!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP