2.15.2008

February Funk

I just put away all my winter decorations!! I am SOOOOO done with Winter, snow, ice, snowmen, snowflakes, etc!!!! I now have 2 feet of snow in my yard with a glossy 2 inches of ice on top. Oh, and let's not talk about the 4 feet snow banks in front of my house from shoveling, plowing, and clearing off the roof. Do I seem a little grumpy? HEE!! Not really, just sick of looking at the stuff....you know? Some people can find the beauty of the snow, and ice but not me. I think I am officially in a February Funk!! I may go out an take some photos of the icesicles that formed on my house over night. Sounds link a good time!

10 people showing me love:

Donna February 15, 2008 2:18 PM  

I just took down all my snowflakes, too!! I am so ready fro Spring!!

Magnolia Sun February 15, 2008 2:25 PM  

I'm so glad I don't have to look at anymore. I think it's pretty the first two or three times it snows then I'm over it.

"J" February 15, 2008 3:52 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....I'm sorry! I do feel for the people who live up North! I'm such an outside person, I love the sun...I couldn't take snow for as long as yall have too! =(

If it makes you feel any better....IT'S RAIN RAIN RAIN here!!! I think all weekend!!!! =(

Mason and Terri's Mom February 15, 2008 8:58 PM  

I want a CG to a scrapbook store!!!! grrrr

Andrea February 15, 2008 9:42 PM  

I was done with winter the first time it snowed! hehe...so I never even put up any winter decorations! I'm SO ready for summer.

Chastity February 15, 2008 9:44 PM  

As much as I'd love to see a little snow every once in a while, I can see why that much would put you in a funk. I wouldn't trade our weather for anything right now.

FlipFlop Mom February 16, 2008 9:03 AM  

I'm right there with you girl!! I'm tired of being buried in!! UGH!! My doggie and I look out the window and talk about our jogs in the park.. and how we MISS them.. LOL LOL!!

SJINCO February 16, 2008 10:33 PM  

I'm with ya girlfriend! I'm ready for Spring!

Bring it on!

Erin February 16, 2008 10:55 PM  

ICK! I thought we had it bad w/ this cold weather...now I'm thanking God we don't have the snow that you do! I agree...winter needs to go away, NOW.

jennwa February 16, 2008 11:04 PM  

I can not wait for spring either, I am so sick of winter. I want to put on my shorts and flip flops.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP