2.15.2008

Why do the parents of the kids I watch always show up late when I have somewhere to be!?! Doesn't he know that I have a hot date tonight?

7 people showing me love:

Donna February 15, 2008 6:06 PM  

Frustrating!!!

Have lots of fun. I love OG!!!!
(You don't want to know how many calories are in each bread stick though)

Indulgence is a wonderful treat for your hard work!

Mason and Terri's Mom February 15, 2008 8:55 PM  

lol...we did OG last weekend! Clint was upset they dont' make HIS alfredo pizza anymore. boo hooo!!!

Anonymous February 15, 2008 11:42 PM  

Just to bug ya... ;o)

"J" February 16, 2008 10:59 AM  

lol =)
What is the date?

Magnolia Sun February 16, 2008 7:30 PM  

Because he knows you have plans! Some people are so rude.

Laura February 16, 2008 10:22 PM  

haha! Just part of the game I guess. Do you have a late fee that you charge parents? I remember that really doing the trick when I was in daycare work.

SJINCO February 16, 2008 10:33 PM  

Spill the details!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP