2.19.2008

It was in the 50's yesterday! I am sure you are thinking how fabulous that is, but not when the skies are throwing buckets of rain on us. Oh and the fog was thick and my road was an ice skating rink. I live on a dirt road which doesn't get much sun and stays snow covered. The rain yesterday created a nice coat of freaking slippery on it. School was delayed, but the kids couldn't even walk on our road, so I brought them to school. My car didn't like it too much but was happier when we got onto the nice paved roads. It's back in to the 30's today and the sun is working hard to come through the thick gray clouds.

Yeah...that's the extent of the excitement for me:) Well, unless we talk about how much I love my camera. I will leave you with some of my fav's from the past few days. You can always view more over at Flickr. I also posted a few more scrapbook pages and hope to take some more photos today.I was playing with the ISO setting when I caught Lani in mid sneeze.
Oliver is almost 5 months old now and perfect for practicing!! Isn't he adorable?!? He rolls all over the place and presents a challenge for this amateur. I love it though.
And here is Alex. I tried for 20 minutes along with Michael, to get Alex to smile. This was as close as I was able to get.
Another of Oliver!! Mother's Day is coming up in a few months so I plan on taking a bunch of photos of the kids and making a mini scrapbook for their Mom's. I will throw in some art work from the older kids.

7 people showing me love:

kristie February 19, 2008 2:47 PM  

once you figure out how to use your camera, will you please teach me? i have YET to use any of the manual setting. lol. i think you should write a 'cliffs notes' version and sell it.

Trace February 19, 2008 3:29 PM  

Sounds like you are having alot of fun with it! I did some research on Flickr to see the kinds of photos my camera is capable of taking and then I realised just how much there is to learn. :)

Trace

Kim February 19, 2008 9:00 PM  

What is the ISO setting?

Andrea February 19, 2008 9:30 PM  

Awww...those are such cute pictures! I think I am jealous of your new camera! hehe :)

"J" February 19, 2008 10:14 PM  

That was cute!!! Your road sounds like a mess....I feel for you!!! We got so much rain Friday night and Saturday night in Texas my dad's road was flooded!!!

Melissa February 19, 2008 10:25 PM  

aw, such cute pics. What a great idea for Mothers Day for the kids mommies. Very sweet!

Jesser February 20, 2008 1:27 PM  

It's been gorgeous here too... and thank goodness because I was about to go mad. We've actually gone outside once or twice ... and I mean on purpose ... not just to get the mail or go to the car. ARGH.

Glad you're having such a great time with your camera. There is nothing like the power a DSLR gives you. All that ... control. It's just about enough to make my type-A self cry with joy. ;)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP