2.19.2008

The Proposal

I had mentioned a while back about the special book that Michael made me as his proposal for marriage. I finally got it all scanned in and made into a slide show. I hope you can read his writing okay. Enjoy the sweetness of my hubby!!


9 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ February 19, 2008 10:50 PM  

Ok....excuse me while I pick up my jaw....
WOW...Wendy this is AMAZING! Way to go Michael! You my friend have such a talented thoughtful Husband! Thank you for sharing such a personal part of your life. Wow...you really should have that framed or made into a Book. Michael is such a Awesome person.You both are so right for each other...and besides, you make such beautiful babies! Thank you for sharing this!

Anonymous February 19, 2008 11:39 PM  

Awwww....how sweet!! Something to always been cherished.

Donna February 20, 2008 9:31 AM  

So sweet!!! No wonder you kept him;)
What a great memory.

Deb February 20, 2008 9:33 AM  

Aww, how sweet of him - what a wonderful thing to treasure forever! :)

Chastity February 20, 2008 10:00 AM  

That is so sweet! What a guy!!

Jessica February 20, 2008 10:52 AM  

Oh my goodness, Wendy, that is SO sweet! I think our husbands have a similiar romantic streak in them - Ray made me a scrapbook when he proposed!

Jesser February 20, 2008 1:23 PM  

Aww... that's so sweet. Something to treasure for sure.

Candi February 22, 2008 9:55 PM  

HOLY CRAP, for lack of better words! That is incredible. You are one lucky gal. If I were single I would be asking if he has a brother. LOL

Anonymous February 24, 2008 8:42 PM  

I can not believe that you never showed me this before!! Michael is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP