1.16.2008

Wordless Wednesday


We had a little visitor in our garage the other night. I know this is supposed to be wordless, but I must tell this story:) Michael went into the garage to work out and one of the trash bags was ripped open. He brought out another bag to clean it up and when he picked it up something moved! HA! He ran back in, laughing, and told me to come out to see what it was. Finally the critter ran out and hid under our wagon. Michael took a photo of him and I was able to get one of Wesley, Lani and Ryan (our neighbor) peeking under. We left our garage door open a tiny crack and the friendly opossum was gone.

19 people showing me love:

Andrea January 16, 2008 10:09 AM  

Really? I don't think I've ever seen a real opossom...cool! ;) Wesley probably liked it, huh?

Devoted Mama January 16, 2008 10:11 AM  

Oh, what a funny story! Those creatures are so weird looking though, aren't they, LOL! At least it decided to leave & not set up home in your garage ;)

Liz January 16, 2008 10:12 AM  

Holy opossom, Batman!

Donna January 16, 2008 10:23 AM  

I think it looks cute...but they are kinda funny looking!

Deb January 16, 2008 10:29 AM  

Oh I was wondering what that was! I don't think I've ever seen a real one either. :)

Happy WW!

Anonymous January 16, 2008 3:04 PM  

Ewwww.....I would've been freaking!!! I can take snakes, spiders and lizards but anything remotely "rat like".....I have goosebumps on top of my goosebumps just thinking about it!!

Sara January 16, 2008 3:31 PM  

Too cute! I'm glad you snapped a photo!

Unknown January 16, 2008 4:11 PM  

I can't believe these people who have never seen an opossom! They are everywhere here....they good at hiding during the day, but I see them as roadkill a lot. They used to hang from the tree above our trashcans, fall, and get stuck until we took our trash out and rescued them. They are disgusting.

Chastity January 16, 2008 4:11 PM  

I can't believe these people who have never seen an opossom! They are everywhere here....they good at hiding during the day, but I see them as roadkill a lot. They used to hang from the tree above our trashcans, fall, and get stuck until we took our trash out and rescued them. They are disgusting.

Tina January 16, 2008 4:37 PM  

I've never seen an opossum in reality... thanks for sharing!
It is so cute how the kids look at it :-)

Have a great week, Tina

Wendy January 16, 2008 5:09 PM  

Was he playing dead?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 16, 2008 6:44 PM  

WHAT? I wudda freaked!
Love how Lani is huding under her Daddy!

SJINCO January 16, 2008 6:53 PM  

Ooohhh those little stinkers! They can be tricky and mean when they want to be. I hope he's gone for good!

Devoted Mama January 16, 2008 8:06 PM  

I just had to comment again & tell you~guess what we're getting right now?!? SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! We're SO excited we can't sit still, lol! It's supposed to mix w/sleet & freezing rain later tonight & thru tomorrow morning though~thus making it dangerous to travel in! But I just LOVE seeing the white stuff we're getting right now :) Just wanted to tell you :)

Kim January 16, 2008 8:29 PM  

LOL! What a cute possum though!

"J" January 17, 2008 9:37 AM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....that is tooooooooooooooo cute!!!! =) Don't you wished you could have seen "M" face...I bet he almost pooped on himself! He just came in laughing to cover it up! lol

I have a critter story too! It takes me back to that night! lol

Shannon January 17, 2008 8:09 PM  

For a second I thought y'all got a new pet!

Jessica January 17, 2008 9:25 PM  

I remember when my sister & I found one in our garage once! We ran inside to tell our parents there was a "rodent-type thing" in the garage, lol!

Erin January 25, 2008 12:16 PM  

That is funny! They are so cute! They come up on my mom's back porch all the time and peek in her patio door. Hailey calls them "kitties" :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP