1.15.2008

The mouse who smiles too much

Wesley refuses to go to Chuc.kee Che.ese with us. He has always been extremely frightened of the big mouse, but would still make the once in a while trip for some pizza and games. Now, he flat out refuses. Michael and I were asking him why, because he understands that it's a costume. Well, he said it's because "he (chuckster) smiles too much"!! Wesley is so right. That costume sure does have one of those big fake smiles on him. Geesh!

So, Michael has Monday's off and we decided to take Lani and Alex on a little field trip. The big mouse never came out of his hole and Lani had a great time. Wesley said it was okay that we went because we needed some alone time with Lani anyway:) Too funny! Below are some photos of the trip.






How do you like Lani's pretty pink sparkle shoes? Only $6 at Penne.ys!! She refuses to take them off. Such a diva!
Eating her sauce and crust:)

13 people showing me love:

Andrea January 15, 2008 10:35 PM  

I LOVE Chucky cheese, but I haven't been there since I was a kid...sigh. :) Good times! Oh, btw...I was going to ask you why you put periods between words like Do.ra and Chu.cky Cheese? just curious! :)

Devoted Mama January 16, 2008 12:50 AM  

Aww, what cute pics~it looks like you guys had a fabulous time! Kendall doesn't like Chuckster either! Are you feeling better?

Anonymous January 16, 2008 12:55 AM  

Awww...she's growing up too fast!!

We used to have a Chucky Cheese years ago here...now it's a good 45 minute ride before we get to the only one in the Lower Mainland

Candi January 16, 2008 1:28 AM  

That is too funny. Recently we were in a shopping center and my little one had to use the restroom. Chuck E Cheese was the closest thing. We've never taken him before because my husband says no way. Well, I really thought he'd have fun. We go in and head right to the restroom. He does his thing and we leave. When we get out, he asks what that place was. I told him it was Chuck E Cheese. He informed me he doesn't ever want to go there because it is WAY too loud....LOL!! BTW, he has seen commercials for it and wanted to go, but changed his mind after going there.

Anonymous January 16, 2008 8:39 AM  

the pink shoes are AWESOME! i need to run over to pennys and get some for TP!!!

AM January 16, 2008 8:40 AM  

I think Emma would like Chucky Cheese. We have one, but its kind of far away. No far to normal people, but I dont like to go outside of my town and its about 20/25 minutes away.

Wendy January 16, 2008 5:11 PM  

I wish I could have a pair of those shoes!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 16, 2008 6:47 PM  

Oh Sweet! next time you go let us know! We LoVe CC!

SJINCO January 16, 2008 6:54 PM  

So cute. Keven Jr. just asked me last night if we could go there for dinner.

Gah, that place is a madhouse usually, but the kids have so much fun!

Mason and Terri's Mom January 17, 2008 1:09 PM  

Love CEC!!! You can def. blow some cash in that place!! I love the coupons on the side of Minute Maid juice boxes!! (buy 40 and get 40 free!!) Those are the best!

CUTE "SHEZS" Lani!

Mason and Terri's Mom January 17, 2008 1:09 PM  

Love CEC!!! You can def. blow some cash in that place!! I love the coupons on the side of Minute Maid juice boxes!! (buy 40 and get 40 free!!) Those are the best!

CUTE "SHEZS" Lani!

Shannon January 19, 2008 9:59 PM  

lol did you see our photos of chuck e cheese last week lol...

Erin January 25, 2008 12:18 PM  

Looks fun!

Have you seen Hailey's pics of her in the very same pink sparkle shoes? She's so upset, they don't fit her anymore!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP