1.14.2008

2008 Valentine's Goody Swap

Kailani over at An Island Life is hosting the "2008 Valentine's Day Goody Swap"!! I joined up and hope that some of you will also. Sign up runs until January 31st.
Here are some questions that Kailani posted to help your partner get to know you better.

  • What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
    • A dinner at a "kid free" restaurant.
  • In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
    • Normally it is full of home made goodies given to me by Wesley and a sweet romantic card from Michael. We might be able to sneak away for dinner during the weekend if V Day is during the week.
  • If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
    • I would have to say Heath Bar's! They are my favorite and I love them in everything...cookies, pies, ice cream, plain:)
  • Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
    • mint flavored candies, licorice, candies with nuts, and the chalky flavored conversation hearts. I love the sweet tart ones.
  • If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
    • I don't think that I would worry to much about getting out:) I would float around to enjoy the peace and quiet!!

5 people showing me love:

jennwa January 14, 2008 8:31 PM  

I love Heath bars too! Yummy!
I can not remember our last romantic dinner.

Andrea January 14, 2008 8:34 PM  

You're like me...I hate mint flavored candies too...and I'm not a fan of those convesation hearts either... :)

Mason and Terri's Mom January 14, 2008 9:57 PM  

I am with you on the dislikes!! LOL...the pool! I couldn't post this b/c I might hurt my hubbies feelings! LOL!!!!

la bellina mammina January 15, 2008 5:42 PM  

gonna sign up too...
hope you feel better now.

SJINCO January 15, 2008 5:54 PM  

I'm hoping to get signed up! Thanks for the tip!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP