1.13.2008

I've been bitten by the flu bug

I woke up this morning feeling yucky. I laid in bed willing the yuckies to go away. I guess it wasn't enough because they were here to stay with a vengeance. I hated to waste Michael's only weekend day off, but I was so thankful that he was home to take care of the kids and me:) I was able to nap when I needed to and he brought me whatever I asked for! I would like to thank the mother at the birthday party we went to on Saturday who brought her child who had been up all night puking! Just freakin' lovely!! Please pray that I am the only one who ends up with this!!!

12 people showing me love:

Becca January 13, 2008 8:15 PM  

Don't ya hate people that do that! I'm reluctant to take Ava anywhere if I think she's sick. It's not fair to the other people around you. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Donna January 13, 2008 9:21 PM  

Oh no...feel better!

Was wondering why we hadn't heard from ya in a bit.

People are ridiculous.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 13, 2008 11:07 PM  

Oh No! Not you now! I hope I didn;t give it to you through Cyber?

Magnolia Sun January 13, 2008 11:41 PM  

I'm so sorry your sick and I really hope the kids don't get it.

Wendy January 14, 2008 5:16 AM  

I hate it when people aren't considerate of others with their sick kids! If I even have the slightest idea Jayke could be sick we stay home. Wish everyone else did too! Feel better!

Erin January 14, 2008 9:44 AM  

Hope you feel better soon!!

Devoted Mama January 14, 2008 11:58 AM  

Oh no~sorry to hear you're sick! Hope you feel much better soon! Get lots of rest & drink plenty of fluids (listen to me going all "mama" on ya, LOL!)! I hate that to when people go out when they're kids are sick! If I have any committments, especially b-day parties, & either of my boys are sick, I immediately cancel. That's just the considerate thing to do, you know? Anyway, hope you feel much better soon & hope the kiddos or Michael don't get it.

Kim January 14, 2008 12:53 PM  

Ick, that sticks! That was us last week.

Lisanne January 14, 2008 6:42 PM  

I am *so* sorry! Ugh ~ how terrible! I pray that our household doesn't come down with it at ALL. I fear it, actually. :( I hope that you're doing much better now. I hate winter because all of this nasty crap goes around. :( I hope that no one else in your family gets it. I just don't understand why people do that. :(

Shannon January 14, 2008 11:00 PM  

OY! That is why we don't go to church a lot in the winter... I just can't afford all the doc bills because of stupid parents bringing their sick kids to church... but hunny I hope you feel better soon!

Amy W January 15, 2008 8:15 AM  

Hope you are feeling better today!

SJINCO January 15, 2008 5:54 PM  

Oh no! I hope you are feeling better soon....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP