1.16.2008

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Free family tree template

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

6 people showing me love:

Chastity January 17, 2008 10:01 AM  

What I think you should do is put Michael's face on one side and Wesley's face on the other side....Lani would most definitely fall on the Wesley side or else that thing is very flawed. Your kids look so similar to me.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 17, 2008 4:04 PM  

I did this too and we got the same results as you...Tori looks 4% more like me and Whitney looks equally of Brad and I....

I think Lani looks alot like you...But when I met you in person..I thought wesley had alot of your features but looked a lot like his daddy.....either way. You have a very nice looking family indeed!

Nick & Lizzy January 17, 2008 5:42 PM  

Well, this would solve a lot of disputes in *our* family--I'll have to try it! :)

FlipFlop Mom January 17, 2008 7:40 PM  

That is hilarious!!! HOW NEATO!!!!! My kids meters would ZOOM over to me... LOL LOL... no doubt!! My son has hubby's body.. my face.. and my daughter has my ( thin teen years face).. LOL LOL

FlipFlop Mom January 17, 2008 8:52 PM  

Ohhhhhhhh .. I have two things over at my blog for you!! go peek!!

Lisanne January 18, 2008 11:29 AM  

I *so* don't need those devices to tell me that our kids look exactly like my husband. Yes, they came out of my body, but that's about it. LOL! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP