1.17.2008

Random

I was tagged by FlipFlopMom and fellow NH blogger to tell you all seven random things about ..... ME!!! She also gave me a super sweet award that I will post about tomorrow.

*The rules are to link the person who sent this to you...and leave a comment on their blog.. so their readers can visit yours.
*post the rules on your blog
*Share 7 strange/weird facts about you on your blog
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog
*Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog...

I have done this before, but it has been a while. Let's see if I can think of some new ones or I may just post a few of the same because I have new readers.

1. I LOVE onion rings, but I HATE plain onions. I think it has to do with the texture more than the taste. I totally gag if I get a crunchy onion in my mouth.

2. I never close anything! Cabinets, bureau drawers, cereal boxes, etc. It drives Michael crazy. I don't know why I do it, but I think that it's a genetic disease because my Gramma and Aunt do the same thing:)

3. I am deathly afraid of bees and spiders.

4. I love my feet. I wish I could afford pedicures weekly to take care of them better than I do now:) My favorite toe is my "freckle toe". It has a tiny little freckle that is just so sweet.

5. I have a birthmark on the back of my leg that looks like a cookie crisp.

6. I may not show it on this blog, but I have a POTTY MOUTH:( I try to be good, but those swear words just slip out. Wesley is always saying "hey, I heard that"!! Gah!! Michael always tells me that I have a "truckers mouth"!!

7. My parents names were Barb and Ken.

There ya go! Now, I will tag 7 random people which were chosen with random.org:

Lisa at Pug Posse
Connie from Devoted Mama
Jessica at The Essence
Wind Blossom from Flower in the Breeze
Summer over at Sunny Kids
Autumn from Fraits News
Ragus Pug

12 people showing me love:

Devoted Mama January 17, 2008 9:59 PM  

Your 7 facts were interesting! Thanks for the tag~I don't have time to do it now but I promise to do it soon~maybe this weekend ;)

Kim January 17, 2008 10:11 PM  

lol that was funny! I have a potty mouth too!

Laura January 17, 2008 11:00 PM  

my mom got the same tag I think...things sure get around :P

Sandy January 17, 2008 11:09 PM  

I got mine done! the husband over here does not shut cabinets and drawers...drives me crazy!

Anonymous January 18, 2008 1:20 AM  

I did it! I did it!!

Chastity January 18, 2008 9:02 AM  

The trucker mouth surprised me. Maybe you need one of those dollar swear word jars!

AM January 18, 2008 9:04 AM  

My confession? I have a potty mouth too. tsk tsk!

"J" January 18, 2008 10:30 AM  

Toooooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY!!!! You bad mouth girl!!!! lol =) I have one too!!! =S I just don't show it on my blog!

The toe thing cracks me up! I'm such a feet/shoe person! You know how your asked...what do you like at first on a person...I look at feet and shoes!!! Oh yeah and teeth...so I guess I look who-ever up and down to get from point A to point B!!!! lol =)

FlipFlop Mom January 18, 2008 11:18 AM  

Of course... I wear flipflops ALL the time.. but never ever ever have I had a pedicure.... my daughter bought me a GF for Christmas this year... and I can't WAIT for summer to get here so I can show it off... cause knowing me.. it will last about a day.. and I'll be kicking back into the dirt again!! LOL LOL... shhh don't tell her though!!! She was so SWEET to think of me!!

Candi January 18, 2008 7:56 PM  

I think you are the first person I have ever heard say that they love their feet. Most people hate their feet...right?!

SJINCO January 19, 2008 12:56 AM  

Barb and Ken. That? Made me smile.


I love freckles.

Jessica January 22, 2008 10:38 AM  

Okay, I finally did this! Sorry it took so long! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP