1.25.2008

Why do I blog?

I found this on Emma's blog!!

Why do you blog? I started this blog when I was only a month away from having Lani. Autumn introduced me to blogging. I thought having my own would be a great way to share our lives with family and friends who live in other states. That is how it all started until I began to click on other peoples links on their blogrolls and the world of blogging became so much larger. I still blog for my family and friends to keep them up to date on us, but I also blog as a way to keep my sanity. I love being a WAHM because it gives me a chance to be with Lani and Wesley and add to the bank account. At times it can be lonely and blogging gives me away to have some sort of connection to the outside world. I have met so many wonderful ladies and am happy to have them as friends.

What was the first blog you ever read? As I mentioned above, Autumn, was the first blog I had ever read. She had a few friends with blogs on her sidebar so I clicked on those links, which led me to all the ones that I read now. I have A LOT of blogs on my reader that I don't link to, but I check up on them when they update.

What was the first blog that had you hooked? The first blog that really made me realize how HUGE the "blogosphere" is was Soulemama. What I loved about her blog was that she was a wonderful writer and took beautiful photos. Then I found out she was from my neighboring state and I loved reading about places that were familiar to me.

Which blogger friend would you most like to meet in real person? This is hard because there are so many that I would love to meet. Lisa and I have met and spent some time together. I am sure there will be more chances once the warm weather arrives. There really isn't anyone who I wouldn't want to meet. It would be a lot of fun to take a tour and visit all the ladies on my blogroll. I know that there would be some visits where we would be drinking and partying while at others we would have a quiet dinner out.

Which blog do you admire the most, why? Man, this is another hard one. I will start with Chick because she is so open and honest in her blog. Molly because she has done so well on her weight loss journey and I hope to have even half of her success. Oh, and she is pretty freakin' funny! SJ because she is so sweet and genuine and takes absolutely beautiful photos :) Donna is so supportive of her husband and his new business all while going back to school and being a stay at home mom!! Becca is such a strong person because of so many things that she has gone through. I am not sure how well I would have handled myself. I could link all day, but I will stop here.

How different are you in real life than in your blog? I am very shy and not one to start conversations or keep them going:) I do well in small groups, but put my in front of a large group of people and I completely FREEZE!! When I am with some of my closes friends I am a little more outgoing.

How many blogs do you keep up with on a daily basis? I have goo.gle reader so I can see right away when your blogs are updated. This is soooo much easier than going through my bookmarked links. I then just click over to comment if I feel so inclined. I know that some blogs don't allow feeds, so I have them bookmarked and check them every few days.

Link to your 123rd post. Or your 3rd, if you don't have 123. Bagels and Dinosaurs

10 people showing me love:

Magnolia Sun January 25, 2008 5:33 PM  

I love reading these types of post, really lets us get to know each other better.

Donna January 25, 2008 8:06 PM  

I am gonna have to check out dome of your blog friends I don't read.

The more I get to know you the more we are lots alike. I am really shy too, small groups OK, big groups uh-oh. I am fine around my friend though.

And I feel honored you mentioned my name=)

Have a nice weekend!

Mason and Terri's Mom January 26, 2008 1:06 AM  

I like this post...EXCEPT where you don't mention ME! WAH!!

That Chick Over There January 26, 2008 8:51 AM  

Awww! Thank you!

You are much cuter than me, though. :)

Andrea January 26, 2008 11:02 AM  

I loved reading about why you blog...and I love google reader too! It is SO handy! :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 26, 2008 12:22 PM  

This was a fun one! I will have to look into the Goog*le reader...this will same me some time rather than check into each one. No wonder why you are usually the First to comment! LOL

Laura January 26, 2008 3:28 PM  

I don't think I was reading any blogs when I started writing. My brother just made me oraeley.com and said, "here. this is an online journal, that means other people can read it." so I started writing and gradually people found me. :P

Anonymous January 26, 2008 6:04 PM  

This was a good one. Love your answers.

Shannon January 26, 2008 8:52 PM  

hehehe love your answers!

SJINCO January 30, 2008 10:09 PM  

Awww! So sweet Wendy, thanks for the compliment. I'm glad I found your blog - and really I can't remember how, but I'm glad that I did.

Keep blogging.....we need ya!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP