1.26.2008

I thought I knew.

Today I spent some time helping a friend figure out how to put a slide show that she made onto a DVD. It was a pain in the butt and once we got it on the DVD it wouldn't play anywhere. Michelle threw a surprise 30th birthday for her husband and the slide show was for him. It was his life from birth until now with songs that went a long with the photos. We did get to watch it when her brother rigged something up on his laptop, but she really wanted it on her computer for everyone at the party to watch.

I guess my point of this post, which I am writing at 11:52 pm, is that just when I thought I had this whole computer thing figured out something really throws me for a loop! Yep, I need to go to bed because I am totally not making any sense now~~ Good Night!

5 people showing me love:

Chastity January 27, 2008 2:07 AM  

What a pain! I did a video slideshow like that for my brother's wedding, and the entire time I was making it I was afraid it'd do that very thing. So stressful!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 27, 2008 1:36 PM  

My Husbands Step Mom does a lot of those Slide shows onto DVD's with Music. I have a lot of the girls...they are so nice to have. But yes a pain in the a** to make from what I hear...

Jill January 27, 2008 9:20 PM  

isn't that annoying! jeez. stuff never works the way you want!

Devoted Mama January 28, 2008 9:07 AM  

Bobby's 40th b-day is in July this year & I want to do something like that for him because I'm planning to do a surprise party for him but if you "pay" someone to do it, you pay a war pension! Not to "toot my own horn" but I'm pretty good w/computer stuff too but I don't know about something like this ;)

SJINCO January 30, 2008 8:44 PM  

Those darn computers will get you every time....


Grrrrrr.......

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP