1.27.2008

Extreme Makeover

Tonights episode of Extreme Makeover is in New Hampshire:) Remember when I wrote a while back about how so many people were effected by flooding. This is one of the families who were hit the worst. Hope you watch because it's going to be a great 2 hours.

13 people showing me love:

BS January 27, 2008 7:57 PM  

I am getting ready to watch it NOW. A couple of weeks ago, it was in Colorado Springs and SJ was there.

FlipFlop Mom January 27, 2008 8:48 PM  

OHHHH I think I've missed quite a bit of it.. I've watched this show ONCE... and how odd since it has like.. the sexiest host ever!!!!

P.S. I wanted to send out a loving THANK YOU to Mr. Irving Men!! They brought me oil today!! ON A SUNDAY!!! THEY ROCK!!! I however didn't like the bill he left.. lol lol.. but I can't blame him!! If I had known he was coming..I would have sliced him a big ole fat piece of cake and invited him in!!! LOL LOL!!

Trace January 27, 2008 9:15 PM  

Ohh... I love that show but I am thinking we are at least a season behind you guys. :)

Trace

Kim January 27, 2008 9:32 PM  

Oh I totally remember the floods! Our basement was ruined a few weeks before we had to leave for Kaz.

Sara January 28, 2008 7:51 AM  

It was such a good show! :) I thought of you guys up there and told the family that you lived there.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 28, 2008 8:48 AM  

Yep we watched it...Did you also see the one Hour special on Channel 9 News? Okay i am not saying this because I live here in New Hampshire..But was it me or did this family seem the MOST appreciative? They kept saying there are other families out there that needed that house more than them and yadda yadda yadda? They so Deserve that home and I am so happy for them. What a adorable family!

Devoted Mama January 28, 2008 9:03 AM  

We watched it til a little after 9 but had to get the kiddies (& US!) in bed. I was in tears throughout the show though @ how they kept saying there were other families who deserved it more & the man crying~oh!~that just gets me to see any man cry!! I thought about you guys when they said they were in NH! I'll have to look online to see if there's a pic of the finished house since I didn't get to see it @ the end. What a great show!!

AM January 28, 2008 9:21 AM  

I watched! It was a good episode.

Magnolia Sun January 28, 2008 9:33 AM  

I watched the show and remember when all thoses houses were destroyed (we were living in MA). I basically cried for two hours, I've never seen a man seem so unworthy of something, I felt so sorry for how he felt by not being able to provide for his family.

Laura January 28, 2008 10:12 AM  

Oh cool! Too bad I don't have TV :P

Donna January 28, 2008 3:13 PM  

I cauht the last 10 minutes, we weren't home:(

"J" January 28, 2008 11:10 PM  

Ugh...I missed it =(

SJINCO January 30, 2008 8:43 PM  

ACK! I misse it!? The one week I don't want and it's in NH? I'm totally bummed.

They were in Colorado Springs the week before. I was totally there. You might recall my post...

Okay, I'm off to see if it Tivo'd. Damn, I'm upset.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP