1.24.2008

I did it again!

I signed up for Weight Watchers again. Man, I really hope I can stick with it this time!! I have learned some new things already in the two days that I have been counting points:

1) Orville Redenbachers Smart Pop popcorn is YUMMY!!! (it burns easily though)
2) I was eating WAY too much before.
3) Not getting sugar makes me GRUMPY!! It's like a drug!! That scares me a little.
4) Being on weight watchers is EXPENSIVE!!
5) Subway is my new best friend.
6) I feel lighter, more awake, full of energy, and happy for the first time in a LONG time!

So, I am not as brave as some of my other friends and put my weight out there for you all. I guess that I am not there yet. I do know that I am planning on putting something on my side bar with some great WW point savers and snacks. I am a snacker and love any ideas that you have for some low point goodies. Not even all junk, but some thing that is quick and easy. I may be at home, but I am watching kids, so I can't always just whip up a snack. This weekend is my first party with goodies so I will see how well I do. I will have lot's of what I call "cheat points" to use so I can have a small piece of birthday cake. Wish me luck:)

21 people showing me love:

Sara January 24, 2008 9:14 PM  

Good for you!

After the move, I'm calling Jenny. I would love to lose 20 pounds.

Candi January 24, 2008 9:24 PM  

Sorry to hear about your sister.

I am too, gosh, I don't know- shy? to join WW. Maybe if I had a friend to go with. Don't they weigh you and like yell it out loud and stuff?

"J" January 24, 2008 9:28 PM  

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! =)

I love weight watchers!!!! I lost 40 pounds! 3 1/2 years later I've gained it all back!!! =( So I'm back on it and I'm also doing Alli!!! Just started all this last Monday.

Andrea January 24, 2008 9:33 PM  

Good luck!! And Yay for subway...I love subway too! :)

Becca January 24, 2008 9:52 PM  

I started WW at the beginning of the year for the third time, and it has worked both times before, so why not try again!

I have stocked up on the 100 calorie snack packs. They make them in everything now adays and they are only 2 points. The good thing about them for me if I need some sugar, or cookies, I can get my fix but not go overboard. I have tons of the WW snacks too.

Anonymous January 25, 2008 8:12 AM  

I have gone to weight watchers before, I still have the old books, i find it definately is a great way to lose weight. I am the same as you for #3, I NEED sugar and I crave chocolate wayyy too much!

Kim January 25, 2008 8:28 AM  

Those 100 cal snacks are pretty good and I think most of them are around 2 pts. Good luck!

AM January 25, 2008 9:34 AM  

Good luck to you! I did WW before Emma and remember that my biggest problem was portion control. When I fixed that, it really helped my wieght loss.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 25, 2008 9:42 AM  

Good for you! My Boss was is weight watchers and had EXECELENT results! you can do it!

Donna January 25, 2008 12:57 PM  

Yeah!! You can do it. The biggest step is taking the first step, which you did!!! And YUMMMY Subway, it is my favorite!

Emma in Canada January 25, 2008 1:05 PM  

I am a snacker. I feel like I need to have something in my mouth at all times so I have started chewing sugar free gum. It's only been a few days, but I can already tell I am eating less junk food. A good quick snack though is yoyos, they are only 90 calories per pack. I love them, they give me that little bit of a sugar fix.

Chastity January 25, 2008 2:13 PM  

My mom just started Weight Watchers for the first time and so far so good. She's kind of a junk food junkie...definitely a snacker. I think cutting down the snacks will be what helps her get the weight off.

Magnolia Sun January 25, 2008 5:32 PM  

Good luck, I'm also a fellow ww, I've been maintaing for almost two years. Popcorn is a great friend. Good luck and you can do it.

Trace January 25, 2008 6:16 PM  

Best of luck Wendy! I'm sure you'll do great!! I'm right in the middle of losing weight too, so I know how hard it is! :)

Trace

Mason and Terri's Mom January 26, 2008 1:09 AM  

AWE! You poor thing...sugar IS a drug!! :-) GOOD LUCK!

FlipFlop Mom January 26, 2008 8:32 AM  

OHHHHHHHHHH you can do this girl.. I wish I lived around the corner from you.. I'd get you out walking everyday!!!!! You can do this.. and remember.. The number doesn't mean anything.. it's how you feel.. and how your clothes are fitting!!! You can lose inches.. and not lbs ... I always had to remind my self of that!!!!

Keely Van Brocklin Emery January 26, 2008 2:41 PM  

That is awesome! We can be W.W buddies. :) I'm doing all of my stuff online because I just know I'll find excuses not to go to the meetings.

Shannon January 26, 2008 8:54 PM  

I will email you later some recipes I love and will work for WW... I just don't know the points for them lol... and some really cool websites also... but you can do it!! Have faith!

Sandy January 28, 2008 11:18 PM  

Good Luck with WW...I watched the Joy Fit Club this morning on the Today show and saw a girl who did WW and she looked great ... She went from 260 to 140!!!

SJINCO January 30, 2008 10:14 PM  

Good luck with Weight Watchers, I've tried it and had success so if you have any questions, or want treat ideas, email me!

If I think of anything good, I'll send it your way.

Jesser January 30, 2008 10:43 PM  

Good for you! I started it back in October (I was having NO success losing my baby weight) and I've lost 30 lbs since then. I am a big believer. I couldn't believe either how much I was over-eating.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP