1.23.2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Shannon for the 7 random things meme, but I just did this one. So, I will post another one that was in her post. I also have received this in my email a few times also. Before I do that I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who is praying for my sister. She is doing well and is feeling some peace with what has happened. Your prayers are definitely being felt and heard.

Now onto the latest 2008 survey:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? So long ago that I can't even remember. I am sure it was a kid's movie.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's, ER, Criminal Minds, CSI, Big Brother, J&K+8, Ellen

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a bowl of cereal

6. Favorite Food? chinese

8. What food do you dislike? tomatoes, onions, raisins, nuts,

9. What is your Favorite CD at the moment? None really! I have a lot of new music on my iPod though.

10. What kind of car do you drive? Hyundai Elantra...piece of crap, but it's good on gas:)

11. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Club with Mayo

12. What characteristics do you despise? dishonest, fake,

13. Favorite item of clothing? anything comfy and not muffin top forming:)

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? WOW! Right now I am thinking somewhere warm!!

15. What is missing from this email? Questions #7and #26

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap and Old Navy...it's cheap!

17. Where would you retire? Hawaii

18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th in November! The first bday that I wasn't looking forward to and refused to celebrate.

19. Favorite sport to watch? volleyball

20. Furthest place you are sending this? I know that I have a reader in Australia

21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Not sure

22. Person you expect to send it back first? Trace

23. Favorite saying? Are you freakin' kidding me? This is all I have been saying lately!!

24. When is your birthday? November 20th

25. Are you a morning person? NO WAY!! I am a night owl!!

27. Pets? One kitty named Chloe or pain in the a**:)

28. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? not really! Things are pretty boring around here!

29. What did you want to be when you were little? Hair dresser

30. How are you today? good

31. What is your Favorite candy?Heath Bar and Smarties

32. What is your Favorite flower? Daisies

33. What are you listening to right now? Criminal Minds on the TV
*************************************************************************************
Also, DE REVIEWS is having a giveaway on their blog for a Sleepy Wrap carrier.


4 people showing me love:

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm January 23, 2008 11:38 PM  

I scrolled down to make sure I WAS NOT hit (before I read) and I NOTICED that you didn't add the button! GRRR lol

Anonymous January 24, 2008 1:56 AM  

I stole this one from you!!

Laura January 24, 2008 2:55 PM  

cool! I'll have to check it out :) though I never do win on give-aways :P

SJINCO January 30, 2008 10:15 PM  

This was great, I feel like I know you just a little bit more....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP