1.07.2008

Put's so many things in persprective!

Please go read Nathan and Tricia's story!! Really!! GO!!!

9 people showing me love:

Kim January 07, 2008 3:22 PM  

I found that blog too. Pretty heartbreaking, I just sit there and cry!

SJINCO January 07, 2008 8:17 PM  

Wow. Amazing story. I hope all goes well for them.

Becca January 07, 2008 10:22 PM  

Wow. It sure does put things in perspective...I hope everything comes out okay for them!

Anonymous January 07, 2008 11:51 PM  

It sure makes you look at what we're blessed with and appreciate things a whole lot more!

BS January 08, 2008 12:10 AM  

God, I hope that she and the baby make it - CF is such an awful disease - Nathan is incredible to be able to write about it. Prayers for them all.

BS January 08, 2008 11:25 PM  

1 lb 6 oz and both mother and baby are alive - even at this time of night, I had to come back and check on them. I pray that both of them make it. Thanks for posting this link.

Anonymous January 09, 2008 1:34 AM  

I've been checking back on Tricia and the little one....my heart goes out to everyone in the family....amazing story! Incredible faith!

Donna January 09, 2008 9:54 AM  

Yep, my little depresses state at the moment is NOTHING.

I should read blogs like that more often so I wouldn't feel my life was anything compared.

Mason and Terri's Mom January 09, 2008 4:43 PM  

awe~

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP