1.08.2008

Dreams

I really hate the cold weather and snow. I am NOT a winter person AT ALL! I don't ski and we don't own a snow mobile! Michael and I are always talking about moving to somewhere warmer, like North Carolina or even farther south. If we were not so close to our families I think we would have made the move when Wesley was younger. I had to move away from my grandparents when I was nine and it KILLED me! I would not want to do that to Wesley and Lani. BUT, when I look at people's blogs who live in warmer climates I seriously get butterflies in my stomach. I WANT to be there sooooo bad!!! I guess it will have to wait until my golden years:P

13 people showing me love:

Chastity January 08, 2008 9:28 AM  

Winter weather sucks. I am not intrigued by skiing, sledding, ice hockey, or any other winter sport. I wouldn't mind building a snow man once every couple of years, but I'll trade my weather for that I suppose. The high for today is 72...perfect.

Magnolia Sun January 08, 2008 10:00 AM  

I think you should just move on down, I'm sure you would have plenty of company if you lived in a warmer place during the winter! It't going to be 75 today.

Andrea January 08, 2008 10:18 AM  

I am SO with you on this one...warm weather year round would be like heaven! :) But we just can't move now...plus I like everything else where we are...just not winter. Sigh. Oh well. :)

Jessica January 08, 2008 12:44 PM  

I don't know if I could handle the winter weather. I adore our "cold" days in Florida but I'm glad that they pass quickly (& that's they're really not *too* cold!).

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 08, 2008 1:18 PM  

We talk about the same exact thing. Brad would like to move to NC to be closer to his Brother..I would like it to get away from this cold and snow. also a lot of my blogging friends are down there! actually they became my real life friends through blogging. why don't we rent a few uhauls and all move down together! Shannon from Bless your Heart keeps emailing me new listings on her street...wink wink!

Melissa January 08, 2008 2:05 PM  

I would kill for some COLD weather right now. I have only turned our air off 3 times this winter season and would really like to have the electric bill lower! ha ha. I guess the grass is always greener...
Have a great week!

SJINCO January 08, 2008 2:25 PM  

I have three words for you - Come To Colorado! Our winters are mild, our summers are mild and the scenery is beautiful! And really -we have snow right now and it's cold, but three days ago? It was in the 50's. And they say we have 360 days of sunshine a year....and I believe it!

Trace January 08, 2008 3:13 PM  

I'd LOVE some cold weather right now.. :) At 5.30 this morning I sweating my make up off and the humidity was 90%. And it's only going to get worse. :( Bleh!!

Trace

Keely Van Brocklin Emery January 08, 2008 5:48 PM  

I just want it to rain here. Sometimes I wish we could move to a colder climate and really get to experience the different seasons. :)

Melanie January 08, 2008 7:50 PM  

I agree. The only day I like the snow is on Christmas. The rest of the year I'd like 70-75 everyday.

Livin' With Me

Shannon January 08, 2008 8:44 PM  

hey just move to PA... it was 68 here today... 64 tomorrow lol...

Donna January 09, 2008 9:52 AM  

I definitely know what you mean=)

So very tempting to move...but that darn family thing..LOL

kristie January 09, 2008 4:17 PM  

come on down to nc! i love it here - the weather is wonderful. we have several houses for sale in my neighborhood.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP