1.05.2008

Let the games begin!!

I watch a 2 1/2 year old little girl who recently started potty training. Lani was getting seriously peaved that Ashley was using her potty. Once Ashley left for the day I put Lani's Do.ra undies on that she got for Christmas just to see what she would do. I also brought the potty out into the living room. Lani didn't "go", but she loved the idea of the undies and sitting on the potty which is great. Any advice on training girls would be awesome!! Wesley was soooo EASY and I have a feeling that Lani is going to be stubborn.

13 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 05, 2008 10:29 PM  

Oh MY! Ha! gosh I miss those days...I remember once when Tori was potty training she yelled for me to see...she went in the Kitty Box! I think I should of had her watch another kid in training rather than her seeing how the kitties go...oh my...(eyeroll)

suzspeaks January 05, 2008 10:56 PM  

fun, fun! We are doing this now too!!! I love that first pictue of her!

Deb January 05, 2008 11:02 PM  

LOL - Becca's been sitting on the potty too but I haven't tried the underwear yet. Hannah was such a nightmare to potty train that I'm really dreading it this time. I'm no help on advice - Ron potty trained Abby (he was home with her at the time) and I learned absolutely nothing about it from Hannah, so it's like starting from scratch this time for me. Good luck and way to go big girl Lani! :)

Chastity January 06, 2008 2:26 AM  

Lila is by no means potty trained yet, but she does use her potty. I just take her lead.

Sara January 06, 2008 9:10 AM  

I have two daughters. It was totally different but the same. With the oldest she was 3 1/2 before she was totally trained. That's wearing panties all the time and no accidents. The youngest watched her and decided that it was time at 3 to really get down to business, although she was nearly 4 before she was totally trained.

Good Times!

Andrea January 06, 2008 9:25 AM  

Aww!! She looks so proud of herself in her Dora undes! :) Sorry, I have no advice on girls either...I'm busy training a boy. :) But good luck!

Becca January 06, 2008 2:05 PM  

Oh my goodness I love the one of her sitting with the book! That's classic. Any advise you get would be appreciated! I haven't started with her yet, but I know it's just around the corner.

Magnolia Sun January 06, 2008 8:34 PM  

I have two boys so good luck!

Anonymous January 07, 2008 1:00 AM  

Oh wow Wendy....she's just too precious! I can't get enough of seeing her in photos!

AM January 07, 2008 9:04 AM  

Oh that is precious! Emma is not ready at ALL. She doesnt know when she is wet or stinky and has no interest in mommy going potty when I take her in there with me. Probably wont begin to think about it until she is 2. Sorry, no help here!

Erin January 07, 2008 4:00 PM  

She is so incredibly cute!! She looks so proud of her undies!! Any advice you get, please send it my way. All Hailey's interest in the potty has vanished :o(

SJINCO January 07, 2008 8:21 PM  

Ah! That's so cute! She looks like Isaac does (and I think we have the same potty even!) when he sits on his potty.

What big kids they are!

Mason and Terri's Mom January 09, 2008 4:44 PM  

Lani stubborn...jealous? NOT OUR LITTLE DIVA! ha haa!

Terri isn't consistent but she can definitely tell you when she needs to "go" and then she will clap at herself! I was gonna start undies next week! (WITH THE TIMER!! SO I DON'T foget!)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP