1.04.2008

By Wesley

"Over vacation I played my video games. I went sledding with my friend Ryan and his dad. I got a lot of presents. My Dad had to get on the roof and got the snow off. My little sister Lani was cranky on Christmas Day."

This is what Wesley wrote for his "what I did over my vacation" story:) I love the last sentence about Lani. She was sick and definitely cranky. Wesley has written a lot of hilarious stories this year. I should post them. He has quite the imagination.

11 people showing me love:

Candi January 04, 2008 11:00 PM  

You should post them, that is so cute! And I could read his writing just fine, must be a mom thing, LOL!

have a great weekend.

Andrea January 04, 2008 11:03 PM  

Aww! That is so cute - I LOVE kids' stories! I read some of the ones that my mom kept from when I was little and they are just hilarious! If only I still had that kind of imagination! haha :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 04, 2008 11:49 PM  

Aww...that is sweet...I keep alot of the work the girls do ( and Did) and hold onto them...My Mom just gave me a few journals I wrote in grade school...OH MY what good laughs I had reading those...memory lane for sure.. Please post his stories...
I just love little kids writing! LOL you should copy some of those and add them into your scrap-booking...

suzspeaks January 05, 2008 12:20 AM  

so cute!!!! I love the picture on your header!

FlipFlop Mom January 05, 2008 9:08 AM  

HA HA .. I have so many of those.. I should blog one... it would be a crack up!! Austyn was my "creative" writer.. he LOVED to make up these wild adventures during our weekends...!!! TOO FUNNY!! One weekend he'd have us at a Rodeo.. and the next Disney world...!!

Jessica January 05, 2008 9:27 AM  

Those kinds of stories are priceless! I can't wait until Addison is old enough to make stuff liike that. :)

Oh, Wendy, you'll love the latest entry, it's about my neighbor & her latest antics! :)

http://legaladdictivestimulants.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-opened-kitchen-blinds-thursday.html

Dan, Erin & Hailey! January 05, 2008 12:25 PM  

You should def. post them, that is so cute!

SJINCO January 05, 2008 6:33 PM  

So, so very cute!

Laura January 05, 2008 8:05 PM  

VERY impressive! Good sentence structure and everything. Also looks like he does pretty careful work with his penmanship.

Deb January 05, 2008 11:03 PM  

He did a great job with that! I didn't even need your note at the bottom. I can't wait to see more of his writing! :)

Mason and Terri's Mom January 09, 2008 4:45 PM  

That is too cute! Mason said, "Mommy can I play with him? I want to be his friend!"

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP