1.06.2008

A great weekend for sledding

We spent most of this weekend out on the sledding hills. My nephew Joshie turned 4 on Saturday and had a sledding birthday party. My BIL made a great hill at their house and the kids had a great time. Lani was TIRED since the party was in the middle of nap so she was not to happy to be out side. I wanted to get some more photos so I sat her in a chair with "The Wigg.les" and that gave me a few more minutes of time with Wesley. (Michael was working, so I was on my own) Be sure to check out this video of Joshie dancing. He is the cute one in the middle:)

On Sunday we went in to Concord to go sledding at Whi.tes Pa.rk. This is a very popular hill here. I grew up in Concord, so I have gone here since I was a wee one:) The hill wasn't very smooth and our tube didn't work so well because it was too warm. I know can you believe that it was in the 40's today?!? Our little plastic sled that we bought for Lani worked awesome though. Lani went down a few times but once she got snow sprayed in her face that was enough. Lani and I had fun cracking up at all the kids who were crashing! I couldn't believe all the giggles coming out of her! She kept saying "uh oh! OOWWIIEE!" Very cute!! I had a lot of photo's so I put them into a slide show. Enjoy....

5 people showing me love:

Andrea January 07, 2008 9:58 AM  

A sledding party! How fun. We have yet to take Tate sledding...but I'm pretty sure he'd love it (as long as it wasn't during nap time too of course!) Oh and that video is so cute...Tate asked to watch it about 10 times in a row...guess he wanted to learn some new dance moves...haha!

SJINCO January 07, 2008 8:20 PM  

What a fun sounding party. Look at all that white stuff! And I love the firetruck cake!

Donna January 09, 2008 10:02 AM  

Looks like a fun time! Glad Lani cooperated!

"J" January 09, 2008 4:11 PM  

FUN FUN FUN...now at least I know how much fun it really is!!! =)

Mason and Terri's Mom January 09, 2008 4:43 PM  

I want snow! wait noo noo I don't! LOL great pictures!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP