12.03.2007

Weekend wrap up with lot's of Lani photos!

I was planning on continuing to post everyday, but I guess I needed a break this weekend:) Here are a few random Lani photos from our Friday afternoon.
Lani woke up with the best hair today:) One side was completely winging out!! Oh, and yes, she wrote on her face with a pen.

Lani and Oliver. He is doing 100% better since discovering his thumb!
Lani let me put a pigtail on top of her head. It lasted for about 5 minutes!


Our Friday evening was spent picking up my toys from Craig.slist and going on a boot hunt for Lani. We went to MANY stores and could not find any. Pa.yle.ss did have one pair, but they were princess and not waterproof. (I am not a fan of character clothes and shoes) So, we headed home.


Saturday was full of bowling, boot hunting, and some alone time for Mommy. We went to Tar.get and found some boots. They are purple (her suit is pink) and a size too big, but I am cool with that. I know that she is not going to be out in the snow a lot anyway. We let her walk in the store to make sure that she was not going to get all tripped up.

Later that night, my friend Jen took me out to dinner for my birthday. We also made a trip to the Christ.mas Tr.ee Sho.ps for some goodies. I found a Do.ra chair for Lani, tree lights, advent calendar, some Christmas decorations, a Le.ap Pad book for Wesley, and a few other random things. All this for only $38 dollars! WOOH!! I was a little bummed with their lack of holiday decorations. I will try another NH location to see if they have a better selection.

Sunday morning we just chilled at home until 3ish when we headed out to our friends house for dinner.

She loves to hang out in here with her babies

Getting primped for her dinner date with Sarah Marie

I used to work with Melissa in a local child care. Her hubby, Joel, is a music fanatic like Michael so we all have a great time when we get together. They have a daughter Sarah, who is 14 months. She is so freakin' awesome!! The polar opposite of Lani:) Melissa and Joel are vegans which make it so simple to bring Lani over. I don't have to worry about her allergies and they have all kinds of vegan goodies that Lani sampled. Unfortanetley she did not like any of them. Big shocker, right? She kind of liked the blueberry soy yougurt, but only took a few bites. Atleast she tried it! Sarah and Wesley ended the night with a little wresting match!

Sarah trying to sit on Lani

Wesley and Sarah wresting...they really were! She was putting him in headlocks and Wesley was tossing her around. Sarah LOVED it!! My timid little Lani was sitting and looking at books. She wanted no part of the craziness:)

7 people showing me love:

Deb December 03, 2007 11:48 AM  

Oh she's so adorable! I love the first photo with crazy hair and the one with the pigtail. Becca only leaves hers in for about 5 minutes too - when I can scrape together what little hair she has into a pigtail, that is! :)

Dan, Erin & Hailey! December 03, 2007 4:09 PM  

Cute pictures, as always! We're on a boot hunt too, can't find any in a size 4!! I don't like the character shoes either...

Andrea December 03, 2007 7:31 PM  

Adorable pictures...I love the one of the pigtail!! :)

Devoted Mama December 04, 2007 7:58 AM  

Cute pics of the kiddos! Looks like you all had a great weekend!

Lisa December 04, 2007 9:56 AM  

the kids are adorable!

Laura December 04, 2007 10:48 PM  

Wow Sarah's a big kid! Did you really say *14* months? She's huge! Or at least looks so in the pictures :P

I love Lani's hair--I know I've said that already. Deeder's is growing too, but she's certainly ahead!

SJINCO December 05, 2007 1:16 AM  

Totally cute! Love the boots.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP