12.24.2007

Twas the Night Before Christmas.

The kid's are finally in bed and soon "Santa" will be visiting with all of his presents. Lani is still feeling pretty crappy but is on the yummy pink medicine. She has an ear infection brewing along with swollen tonsils and a suspected UTI. Poor baby girl:( Hopefully the meds will kick in soon and she will be back to her old peppy self.

My brother, Justin and his girlfriend Liz came over tonight. My Aunt Carol also came over and bought us pizza for dinner. Wesley waited very impatiently for us to finish so he could open presents. He was being rather obnoxious. My sick daughter and hyper son are going to scare both of my brothers away from having kids. LOL!!! Both were spoiled and LOVED all of the gifts.
Wesley is putting his "reindeer food" outside. Not the best photo, but it was COLD so I sent Michael outside with him:)
Wesley set out Santa's cookies. Don't my sugar cookies look amazing? Here is Lani having an attitude about something. I am sure that Wesley was getting in her face.
Lani loved this doll house that my Aunt bought for her. She was making the Mom tell the baby to go "die die" (night night) at one point. ADORABLE!!Wearing Uncle Justin's hat.

I tried to get a picture of the kid's in their new Christmas Jammie's but Lani wanted no part of that. So, Wesley and I now have a nice photo of us together. Wesley is now too big for jammie sets so I bought him some plaid bottoms. I bought Lani some adorable Do.ra ones. I am sure that there will be plenty of pictures tomorrow morning. I am off to get the presents set up under the tree. Let's hope that Lani has a peaceful night.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

8 people showing me love:

SJINCO December 24, 2007 10:48 PM  

Merry Christmas from my family to yours! Love the photos - how adorable is the reindeer food! Can't wait to see more of your Christmas morning..

Have a great one!

Andrea December 24, 2007 11:16 PM  

How exciting!! And I love the reindeer food idea! That is so fun! We decided that Tate can open his presents tomorrow (since it got too late tonight by the time we got home!!) even though I think we'll normally do it on Christmas eve...but he doesn't know what's coming yet, so tomorrow will be just fine I'm sure! :) Merry Christmas!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 24, 2007 11:26 PM  

Oh Man..I wish my kids were still that young to get into bed early...here it is 11:3 pm and my youngest just fell asleep and my oldest is on the computer chit chatting away with her girlfriends..I keep telling her to get to bed or Santa is not coming, and she looks at me with that SMIRK! Good Grief i am beat! I wanna go to bed!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
Glad Lani is on the mends....

"J" December 25, 2007 3:47 PM  

Merry Christmas!!!! =) The snow pics are GREAT!!!! I'm living my "WHITE" Christmas through all my blog friends pictures...lol =)

BS December 25, 2007 11:45 PM  

I so miss putting out the milk and cookies !! My kids do it for their kids now and ... I don't get to see their reaction in the morning. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Was it a white one - did it snow some more?

Sandy December 26, 2007 12:29 AM  

Looks like y'all had a nice evening...but being that sick is no fun for her or you. Yuck. I hope she is much better today!

That Chick Over There December 26, 2007 10:32 AM  

Merry Christmas sweetie!

Chastity December 26, 2007 11:28 PM  

Merry Christmas, a little late :). I hope yours was great, and I'm so sorry Lani hasn't been feeling good. I've had a UTI several times, and I must say it's one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever been through, so I truly feel for her!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP