12.21.2007

Time to be careful

I will admit that I have a potty mouth. It becomes a lot worse when I am driving in stress full situations. Today I forgot to send Wesley's cantaloupe to school with him for his "winter celebration"! ( yeah...no more Christmas parties with a lot of junk food) Any who, I was driving home and there is a huge hill that I have to go up to get to my house. If I don't get up enough speed I could get stuck. Some old foagie was going like 10 MPH up the hill and I was spinning and panicking that I was going to slide backwards. So, I said something like "Get up the $&#*#&$&&#* hill you old &($&(*#&^@&%*$ " Well, here is what Lani had to say about that!

"No no no Mama cwist (Christ) Mama"!!

8 people showing me love:

AM December 21, 2007 10:43 AM  

I would have said the same thing. And that is probably when Emma would have decided she wants to start talking. lol.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 21, 2007 11:49 AM  

LOL...I saw a swear jar at the gift shop today...I should of bought it and sent it to you...my kids were getting rich when Brad and I swore and had to put Money in their jar...LOL sometimes I would take money out for a coffee...shhhh.

Sandy December 21, 2007 11:54 AM  

Oh, no, they will tell on you! A friend of mine is married to a youth minster and her little boy, when he was about five or six, they were in Wal-Mart and he saw some kind of toy he loved and he had watched too much "Dunstin Checks In" and he said "Holy S-h-i-t" right there in the toy aisle! Can you imagine?? Those snowy, icy hills would have be saying bad words, too.

"J" December 21, 2007 3:51 PM  

I'm the same way....
"Get the *%$# off the road...move it you a%$ H*%$!!! lol

Christy December 21, 2007 5:06 PM  

That is awsome! I have a potty mouth when it comes to driving...especially when I cut off by old(er) people who then proceed to drive so slooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

SJINCO December 21, 2007 11:18 PM  

LOL! My boys haven't let anything slip in a while....

But by saying that I probably just jinxed myself!

Anonymous December 22, 2007 1:39 AM  

I still love thinking back to when Krystina was only about 18 months old and we met up with daddy at a nearby grocery store (Oldest Grandpa was with us too). She starts yelling out "dada fuck! dada fuck!" Well Grandpa and I look at each other. Dad and I look at each other and then when we realized that she had just spotted Tony's truck and was letting us know she could see it....we started howling! Of course the boys used this as their opportunity to "get Krystina to say something she really shouldn't"....even though she didn't realize it, they knew what they were trying to get her to do!

FlipFlop Mom December 22, 2007 6:25 PM  

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL~~~~ LOVE IT!!!

But honestly.. I despise stupid drivers..... !! grrr...

Oh... and pugposse.. I'm telling Tori you used the money for coffee... LOL LOL LOL LOL

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP