12.03.2007

This and that!

I signed up for a Christmas ornament swap and my partner turned out to be a dud! The host said to give her a few more days then she will swap with me. I received my first Christmas cards last week. Thanks so much Lisa and Flip Flip Mom. I was supposed to pick up the kids pictures from Target today, but I am snowed in:( Lani loved it by the way! Photos to come later!! I also received some GOOD MAIL today and can't wait to show everyone!! Thanks Autumn!

2 people showing me love:

Magnolia Sun December 03, 2007 8:03 PM  

Your snowed in?? We only got about 3 inches but expecting more tomorrow.

SJINCO December 05, 2007 1:15 AM  

Yeah for being snowed in! And I'm sorry your ornament swap partner was a dud :(

Packages in the mail are great to get, especially when you aren't expecting them.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP