12.03.2007

First snow!!

We woke up to a lot of snow this morning and our first snow day of the season. This meant that I had no kids today since Alex's Mom is an OT at a local elementary school. Wesley was outside as soon as he woke up this morning and ended up at the neighbors drinking hot cocoa. I was hoping it would warm up so I could take Lani out. By 11am it was only 30, so I decided to take her out for a few minutes. She LOVED it!! I was shocked because she is so sensory sensitive (is that even the write way to say it). I was able to snap a few photos and I also shot a video. I really need to stop talking in these. LOL!! I am so dang loud!! Lani is a little concerned about our neighbor who is cleaning off his car. Her demeanor changes when Chloe shows up. Later in the evening I snapped a photo of Wesley when he went out to help Michael shovel.



11 people showing me love:

Jessica December 03, 2007 10:39 PM  

Oh my goodness, the snow is so pretty! I went walking in shorts & a t-shirt today & was still warm!

suzspeaks December 04, 2007 12:25 AM  

that's a lot of snow! It is very pretty!

Anonymous December 04, 2007 12:59 AM  

You guys got as much snow as we did!! Too bad ours only stuck around for 48 hours...we're back to greenery, lots of rain and very warm temperatures. Well....13 is warm, considering two days ago it was -3!!

Devoted Mama December 04, 2007 7:56 AM  

Wow, the snow is beautiful! PLEASE send some my way here in GA :) Cute video of Lani & cute pics of the kiddos playing in the snow!

AM December 04, 2007 8:49 AM  

The snow is so pretty on the trees! I cant believe how good Lani is being about keeping her mittens on!

Donna December 04, 2007 9:19 AM  

We are "supposed to be" getting that snow for the last 2 days. Although I HATE the cold snow (except for on Christmas) I am excited to take Ethan out in it, he HATED it last winter we will see if that changes! (I think it will)!

Lani is a cute little snow bunny in her snow suit=)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 04, 2007 10:52 AM  

Ha! She looks so adorable! all bundled up. It is amazing they can walk in their snowsuits!

Erin December 04, 2007 5:11 PM  

So pretty! And seriously, I think Hailey and Lani have the same wardrobe...I just bought Hailey that same hat and mitten set yesterday! Where did you get that snowsuit?

BS December 04, 2007 7:46 PM  

Folks may think I'm crazy but I so want it to snow here in Northern VA !!

Shannon December 04, 2007 9:20 PM  

wow... Jeremy would be in heaven...

SJINCO December 05, 2007 1:13 AM  

Oh I love it! The snow is awesome and I'm glad the kids enjoyed playing in it. This winter for us has been SO DIFFERENT than last winter, it's almost surreal.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP