12.18.2007

sorry

Sorry about all the paid posts, but it's been a while and I need to take them when I can:) I just made $40 dollars with those few posts and they were written in 20 minutes while Lani was napping!! This has been a pretty amazing way to make extra money and I do feel bad about them. Remember that you can pass them by unless you are interested in the information.

3 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 18, 2007 8:02 PM  

Really? No kidding I may have to try that! anything for a Buck!

Jessica December 19, 2007 7:37 AM  

I totally hear you!!! I hate all of the paid posts on my blog, but I made over $70 with just two posts yesterday!

Sonya December 20, 2007 9:38 AM  

Paid posts are very helpful for SAHMs who are trying to help out. It has helped us tremendously. Plus, I find it fun to write these things. I figure anyone who doesn't care for a paid post can just scroll to the next post. It's hard because I like to please people but hey, my kiddos need to go to the dentist and with no dental insurance, I gotta make it where I can!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP