12.18.2007

Ornament Swap

I joined Kailani for her ornament swap, but my swap partner stood me up:( Kailani was kind enough to send me a beautiful ornament straight from Hawaii. Wesley loves the hawaiian Santa Clause. She even had our name written on the outside. Thanks so much, Kailani. Here is our Christmas tree:) I could NOT get a good photo of it because my camera has a very HARSH flash. I could not get a nice one of the tree, so I am using this cool one that Wesley took. The kid can't even stand still long enough to take a photo of the tree. HEE!!On another note; we received Wesley's Christmas gift in the mail. We ordered him a used guit.ar he.ro off of eb.ay so we wanted to make sure that it worked. While he was at karate we took it out and gave it a test run. One hour later, we decided that it works just fine! May have to give it one more try out tonight just in case! LOL!!!

3 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 18, 2007 8:01 PM  

OMG you 2 are so funny! Ha I think you will have to write on the package...
TO: Wesley and Michael
LOVE: Wendy and Lani
I think Michael is going to be playing a lotta Guitar Hero!

Sonya December 20, 2007 9:39 AM  

I love the tree picture! It is so neat!

SJINCO December 21, 2007 11:25 PM  

Love your ornaments! That Kailani is such a sweetheart, she sent me some goodies from Hawaii recently because I won a contest and the suppliers bailed without warning! Anyway, she's awesome! And so nice!

Love the photo of the tree...looks fun!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP