12.18.2007

My snowmen!

I love my snowmen:) I tend to buy these or ask for them as gifts because I can keep them out all winter. Here are a few of my favorites. I think that you can click on them to make them larger. Most of these were given to me as gifts by my preschoolers when I was teaching! I definitely miss getting 16 new decorations each Christmas:) Some were not keepers, but mostly my parents rocked the gift giving!! Here are the ornaments that Wesley and Lani picked out this year. We have a tradition of letting the kiddos pick out a new ornament each year. Wesley helped Lani out of course, but he thought that she would like to shake the snow inside the ornament. He was right:) It rarely is actually on the tree! Wesley picked his out because one of his favorite things we did this Summer was going to the Balloon Rally.

13 people showing me love:

Anonymous December 19, 2007 12:35 AM  

Awwww....those are sweet!!

Sara December 19, 2007 4:42 AM  

Awwwwwwwwww! I love snowmen! I actually looked to see if any of ours are the same or even similar. :)

Anonymous December 19, 2007 4:50 AM  

Wow, that is some snowman collection you have there! My favorite is the one on the swing. He looks so happy!

Kailani
An Island Life

Jessica December 19, 2007 7:27 AM  

I love your tradition of letting the kids pick out an ornament, that's such a neat idea! My mom always gives each of us a new ornament every year. :)

~Jessica
http://legaladdictivestimulants.blogspot.com/

AM December 19, 2007 8:56 AM  

Oh I love the snowmen viney garland thing! Very cute.

Shannon December 19, 2007 9:11 AM  

omg another snowman freak like my mom lol... she has snowmen every where lol... but those are really cute!

Magnolia Sun December 19, 2007 9:25 AM  

I love snowmen too, I have one very similar to the second one.

Erin December 19, 2007 11:57 AM  

Cute snowmen!

We let Hailey pick out an ornament every year too. This year so far she doesn't like any! So picky... Last year she picked out a little stuffed pig ornament :)

Deb December 19, 2007 12:39 PM  

I love snowmen and yours are wonderful! :)

Sonya December 20, 2007 9:36 AM  

Love the snowmen! The ornaments are great too! I especially love the reindeer one with snow inside!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 20, 2007 11:08 AM  

Love your ornaments! still waiting on seeing that Tree tho! I have only seen it before Michael cut it down and on your roof of your car...Now i want to see it all dressed up! although Wesley makes a cute tree...all

look for the Brown truck today...you should have a package. Wink wink!

Wendy December 20, 2007 11:47 AM  

The 6th snowman down is my very favorite! Love the ornaments!

SJINCO December 21, 2007 11:23 PM  

I love all your snowmen stuff! I have a thing for snowmen too...

And the idea of having the kids pick out a new ornament is great, I might steal that idea for next year!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP