12.27.2007

Christmas photos

We spent Christmas morning here and went over to Michael's parents in the afternoon for lunch and presents. It was a nice day even though Lani was pretty miserable. She did perk up a little later in the evening. We all were spoiled and now Michael and I have several "date nights" planned.

10 people showing me love:

Steffi December 27, 2007 3:56 PM  

Wonderful christmas pictures!

Trace December 27, 2007 4:04 PM  

Aww looks like lots of fun was had!! :)

Trace

Sandy December 27, 2007 5:33 PM  

looks like a great fun time Christmas morning! That's a sweet guitar...and lots of toys at your house!

Magnolia Sun December 27, 2007 8:01 PM  

Glad Lani is feeling better, looks like yall had a good time.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 27, 2007 10:18 PM  

Love the slide! Whoa Hoo! Guitar Hero!

Chastity December 28, 2007 12:01 PM  

Great pictures! Looks like everyone got everything they wanted. I hope Lani is feeling better!!

Anonymous December 28, 2007 10:22 PM  

What gorgeous photos!!!!! So glad things went well!!!

SJINCO December 29, 2007 10:56 AM  

What wonderful photos! Looks like you all had a great time....

Mrs. Stam December 31, 2007 10:51 AM  

Just want to stop by to wish you Happy new year!!!!!
Renee

AM January 02, 2008 9:27 AM  

Aw. I hate seeing the pictures of Lani not feeling well. Breaks my heart! I feel extra lucky that Emma was well for Christmas. She was real sick for her birthday and party and I hated that for her.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP