12.14.2007

Christmas meme

I should be sleeping right now, but I stopped by Donna's blog and saw this fun meme and she said that I was most likely to respond. Seems that she was right:)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper!

2. Real tree or artificial? I prefer real, but we are going to be getting a fake on when they go on sale. Mostly because of the money we will save, and because our allergies have been awful this one.

3. When do you put up the tree? Mid December

4. When do you take the tree down? It depends how many needles are falling off. Last year it was the day after Christmas, but who knows for this year.

5. Do you like egg nog? YUCK! I wish I did because it looks so yummy, but it tastes sooo nasty to me!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? ummm....I loved Strawberry shortcake.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No

8. Hardest person to buy for? Michael's Mom

9. Easiest person to buy for? This year has definitely been Lani!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one. I do remember that my Step Grandmother used to buy me a turtle neck every Christmas. It usually had some sort of cheesy decoration on it. I never said anything though.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ELF!!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It differs each year. I bought early for my nieces and nephews this year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Oh yes!!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Gramma's sugar cookies!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I like the clear, but while there are kids in the house we will do color.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Let it Snow and Winter Wonderland

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel to Michael's parents in the afternoon. About 20 minutes away. Although this year we may go to my sister in laws house. (same distance)

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Oh yes! Being a preschool teacher for so many years
has taught me many things:)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A cheesy blinking star! Will be replaced when the kiddos are gone:) I will be sure to pass it on to Wesley if it stays alive that long!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? For our family, we open Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve, but all the others will be opened in the morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? That everyone thinks I am crazy because I am not buying my kids 100's of gifts. I wouldn't even if I was a millionaire.

23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Country, snowmen, gingerbread men

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I really don't have a favorite. I am happy with it all

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Fabric, "Deceptively Delicious", shoes, house decorations, refrigerator, stove, OKAY I WILL STOP THERE!! LOL!!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Elizabeth

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Ummm....I won't say because I want you all to do this:)

2 people showing me love:

Sandy December 16, 2007 9:39 AM  

I enjoyed reading this! I think I'll do it over at my place. I think it's a good idea not to over do on the childrens presents.

SJINCO December 21, 2007 11:33 PM  

Thanks for a fun meme, I had fun reading it!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP