12.13.2007

For Miss Terri Jade! Love, Lani Elizabeth

Miss Terri Jade is Elizabeth's daughter. She and Lani are the same age and love to watch videos and look at photos of each other. I promised her a LONG video of Lani so that Terri can watch her very bestest blogging friend:) So, here you go wf?clip_id=431938&server=www.vimeo.com&fullscreen=1&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=01AAEA">sweetie!

*If you are not an 18 month old you may want to skip this one:) Especially of you don't like to watch kids with their fingers up their noses!! Although she does sing the "Barney Song" at the end.


For Terri from Wendy on Vimeo.

5 people showing me love:

Andrea December 13, 2007 9:23 PM  

Well...Lani is adorable in the video as always...but I can't hear any sound for some reason...maybe its just me?

SJINCO December 13, 2007 11:35 PM  

Awww, no video?

Anonymous December 14, 2007 8:56 AM  

can I get a bite of that english muffin!!! she is too cute! =)

AM December 14, 2007 9:01 AM  

Well, Im not an 18 month old, but I watched the video! Very cute. IT's neat to see others Emma's age.

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm December 14, 2007 1:38 PM  

AWE!!! TERRI lovesssss it! I just watched it, the snow, feeding Chloe and the ballerina Lani as well! Now I know where to go for my "mommy needs a break time"! WE'll have yours up by Monday!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP