11.21.2007

Wordless Wednesday: Lani and her babies.



7 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 21, 2007 9:06 AM  

She looks so content and cozy...was this taken during Ellen? (haha)

Deb November 21, 2007 9:25 AM  

Aww, what a good little mommy she is! So cute! Happy WW and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Anonymous November 21, 2007 11:44 AM  

Aww, how cute! I miss out on the "dolly" stuff but I have enough cars to probably equal her dollys, lol! She's precious!

Summer November 21, 2007 11:53 AM  

So Cute!!!

Happy belated Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!!

Unknown November 21, 2007 1:07 PM  

My daughter could play for hours with her babies!!

Andrea November 21, 2007 8:54 PM  

Awww! What a sweetheart...Tate actually loves baby dolls too! hehe :)

Anonymous November 22, 2007 8:45 PM  

Cuteness! When did she grow all that hair??

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP