11.22.2007

Happy Turkey Day!!

Myspace Layouts

5 people showing me love:

SJINCO November 22, 2007 11:37 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too!

Enjoy it to the fullest.

Anonymous November 22, 2007 1:54 PM  

Happy THANKSgiving to you & your family too :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 22, 2007 6:12 PM  

HaPpY Thanksgiving to you too!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 23, 2007 9:08 AM  

RYC:
It's not that far you silly! It would make a fun day for us all to get together! The only thing that me be an issue is by time you get home your Christmas tree may be naked! From the traveling back home with it up on the car roof top may but a damper on the needleds! LOL anyway think about it!

jenny November 23, 2007 9:39 AM  

happy thanksgiving (a day late)!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP